Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michel sapin
    • Dec 2015

free testosterone hairline

Hi guys , ive been taking propecia for 15 month and i keep miniaturizing at the temple .

ive recently monitored my dht and testosterone . And ive seen an increase of 30 % of my free test .

can it threat my hairline? Is it the cause of my miniaturization at the temple .

Thx to reply i need help
  • michel sapin
    • Dec 2015

101 views, no reply ? Plz guys i'm really depressed about my hairloss , if someone could answer it would be great.

Comment

• BaldingEagle
      • Oct 2015

It's possible.

I would suggest adding minox twice a day.

Comment

• bmoreno515
        • Nov 2014

Hey Michael what exactly do you ask your doctor for when wanting a test for your testosterone levels and free testosterone level?

Comment

• michel sapin
          • Dec 2015

thx to reply guys .

I have tried minox for 4 month without sucess , and im really senstitive to propylene glycol , it made my hairline worst .

I'm french so in france in order to have a blood test you have to ask your doctor and its quite hard because they know nothing about propecia and hairloss in general .
          You know i had to tricks him a little bit , ive said that i had a beginning of gyno , so i wanted to have my global testosterone , dht and oestrogen monitored .

Comment

• michel sapin
            • Dec 2015

and im really starting to think that propecia can make things worst .

Because my global testosterone have increased of almost 30 % .

At the beginning i had a really low level of testosterone and dht , after 6 month my dht decreased and my testosterone increased , but im still in the low range .

However ive done some impressive muscle gains since starting propecia . Ive got no acne or increase libido but my hairline is receding more than before .

Comment

• michel sapin
              • Dec 2015

i hope that propecia isnt doing the effect of a testosterone cycle on me .

Comment

• burtandernie
                • Nov 2012

I dont care what anyone says more T is never going to help your hair. Its an androgen no different than DHT just weaker. If your hair is sensitive to androgens than T is going to have some effect. Just nothing can be done to stop that now since T is such an abundant male hormone you cant just remove it

Comment

• Ziggyz123
                  • Feb 2015

It's literally impossible to answer that question. There is the pseudoherm model that is type 2 deficient, but still has normal test levels that do not lose hair, however fin elevates it a tad and dutasteride a lot more. I was on fin for a year and my hairline/ hair became terrible. I stuck it out for another year and had no change in loss. After the second year I went on dut which I'm on now. No change and it isn't helping. My crown which I wasn't losing is now thinning and going through a shed along with mid scalp, plus, my hairline continues to recede.

Dutasteride increases scalp testosterone greatly so I can say that this may be the issue, but dht is a lot more potent in terms of binding to AR. Some people just have terrible luck with these meds like you and me.

Do you have psoriasis or sd?

Comment

• Dench57
                    • Sep 2014

Testosterone can still hurt you hair, it's just approx. 5 times weaker at doing so than DHT. Considering a topical AA that blocks both DHT and Test.

Comment

• burtandernie
                      • Nov 2012

I think a topical like RU or CB if actually released could be a legit game changer. Attacking both T and DHT from a different angle combined with fin could make a huge difference IMO, but we dont really know anything besides random forum stories. None of these are actually fully studied or released in proper vehicles.

Comment

• Smallville
                        • Jul 2016

Michael Sapin..

How is your hair ? Are you still on fin???

Comment

Working...