X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

This is my 12 days progress so far.
    I also added coriander leaves in the topical mixture.
    Attached Files
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Good coverage. Did you take any pics before you started your regimen?

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
      Not any good ones, because i have shaved my hair for a long time due to my hair loss.
      It took about 4 weeks when i started the green diet that i saw new hair coming, and after that i started experimentingĻ.
      The result came really quick and still new small ones are coming fast.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

As you may already know, I am using meds to fight my hair loss. Do you think combining that with a green diet will give me any additional regrowth? How does the rest of your diet look? Are you hair core vegetarian or do you enjoy a nice steak once in a while? I bought myself a vitamix blender and have been juicing for a while, but I also enjoy red meat(about once every couple of weeks) and chicken. I doubt I could ever become a strict vegetarian.

Good luck though. I am not against a natural approach if it really works. I just have yet to see consistent success using "natural" hair loss remedies.

Comment

• Herbaliser
          • Apr 2015

As you may already know, I am using meds to fight my hair loss. Do you think combining that with a green diet will give me any additional regrowth? How does the rest of your diet look? Are you hair core vegetarian or do you enjoy a nice steak once in a while? I bought myself a vitamix blender and have been juicing for a while, but I also enjoy red meat(about once every couple of weeks) and chicken. I doubt I could ever become a strict vegetarian.

Good luck though. I am not against a natural approach if it really works. I just have yet to see consistent success using "natural" hair loss remedies.
          Same here, i donīt have anything against those that use medical treatment.
          I understand the criticism regarding snake oils, and i noticed my avatar name doesn't help (itīs actually an artist) and has nothing to do with herbs or greens.

I absolutely think it would boost hair growth, combined with your treatment.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

Yeah, your name doesn't help, haha.

Not sure if you already mentioned it, but you should explain exactly how you make your juices. How much of each ingredient? When I was juicing spinach, I was also adding fruit to improve the taste. It actually tasted pretty good.

Comment

• Herbaliser
              • Apr 2015

Yeah, your name doesn't help, haha.

Not sure if you already mentioned it, but you should explain exactly how you make your juices. How much of each ingredient? When I was juicing spinach, I was also adding fruit to improve the taste. It actually tasted pretty good.
              I use two celery sticks, 1/2 cucumber, handful spinach and kale three to fore times a week, and between those days only carrots.
              They say that itīs important to drink it directly because when it is exposed to air the enzymes starts breaking down.
              And two tsp of chlorella powder mixed with water every morning.

Comment

• Odam
                • Apr 2015

Thanks for the recipe, herbaliser. How's it taste wise? It would be hard work, but seems to be working for you. It is still difficult to digest that natural remedies are working for genetic hair loss. You could be inspiration to others. Thanks. Keep it up.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Odam
                  Thanks for the recipe, herbaliser. How's it taste wise? It would be hard work, but seems to be working for you. It is still difficult to digest that natural remedies are working for genetic hair loss. You could be inspiration to others. Thanks. Keep it up.
                  My wife couldn't even smell the the chlorella, it has a strong seaweed taste but it can be mixed with apple juice for example.
                  The other juice is quiet modest but half a lemon can be used to get rid of the taste.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                    I use two celery sticks, 1/2 cucumber, handful spinach and kale three to fore times a week, and between those days only carrots.
                    They say that itīs important to drink it directly because when it is exposed to air the enzymes starts breaking down.
                    And two tsp of chlorella powder mixed with water every morning.
                    This doesn't seem that bad at all. I am assuming you changed your overall diet also. I may give this a try. Can't go wrong with juicing, hair or no hair.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                      • Apr 2015

It is difficult to eat that amount greens, and that's the great part with a juicer.
                      I don't know if the oral or topical helps the most, but i think the oral intake is the key factor.

Took one more picture of my crown, to show how the hair increases from the sides to the top.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                        • Jun 2013

Damn, you have a full head of hair.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

I found a couple from last year.
                          My diet itself is like before, and the juicing is the only thing i changed.

As told i refined the topical treatment with fresh coriander leaves, and it gave an extra boost for for growth.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• David7
                            • May 2014

Hello Herbaliser, you made some nice progres.I'am also haveing a receding hairline (but lots of mini hairs around) , I realy do not want to take Minoxidil or Finasteride only if my hair get worse but first i would like to do a natural treatment , tell me where ,what and how often should i use the treatment? .I have coconut oil and aloe vera juice at home .

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by David7
                              Hello Herbaliser, you made some nice progres.I'am also haveing a receding hairline (but lots of mini hairs around) , I realy do not want to take Minoxidil or Finasteride only if my hair get worse but first i would like to do a natural treatment , tell me where ,what and how often should i use the treatment? .I have coconut oil and aloe vera juice at home .
                              At first i used topical 3-4 times times a week.
                              But since the hair regrowth started to increase so fast i use it every day now.
                              The great part is itīs not going to damage the hair anyway because of the ingredients.
                              I truly believe that the fresh coriander leaves, mixed with the green tea in a coffee grinder gave it an extra boost.

Chlorella powder i now take twice a day since my body adapted easily to it and green juice, a cup of green tea once a day.
                              I saw results already after 4 weeks, and therefore the trial period is short and it worked over my expectation.
                              Hope you'll find it inspiring and Iīll post new pictures next week.

Comment

Working...