Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hgs1989
    • Mar 2014

adipose-derived stem cell protein extract

check it out really amazing results are show. it also mention the procedure can be done with current technology. several sessions are required. trichoscan showed 83% increase in hairs (see figure.7 before treatment 29 hairs in the area and after 53. (53-29)/29 = 83%). full head pictures are also available.figure.3 shows a male without fin and figure 4 shows another on fin, but I doubt that fin would make that difference in 6 months. sad it is not approved by the FDA. but why ? it is similar to ACell + prp. it is like histogen on steroids. any how check it out. there are clinics doing research on other treatment adipose-derived stem cell without the protein extract thing. http://www.stemcellrevolution.com/cu...r-restoration/
    Last edited by hgs1989; 05-13-2014, 02:44 PM. Reason: more information
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

Too early it sounds like to really say. I will say maybe my standards are too high but all those pictures just look like balding people that were balding before and balding after. I didnt even notice a difference. I guess your missing so much hair by the time its noticeable there is just no way to get enough of it back I dont know

Comment

• downandout
      • Mar 2014

results look amazing.. Lets get this out already.

Comment

• hgs1989
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by downandout
        results look amazing.. Lets get this out already.
        it is out in South Korea I guess. http://www.prostemics.co.kr/cosmetic/aape.php this company provide it and it it easily injected using mesotherapy. the comaony is mentioned in the paper. the concept is similar to histogen I guess.

Originally posted by burtandernie
        Too early it sounds like to really say. I will say maybe my standards are too high but all those pictures just look like balding people that were balding before and balding after. I didnt even notice a difference. I guess your missing so much hair by the time its noticeable there is just no way to get enough of it back I dont know
        not to early I found an article about it from 2007 check the link above. I can't translate it but they seem to sell it. and your standards are HIGH. the 1st pic the guy almost restored his hair line. the second guy results are amazing in the crown. remember it is a continuous treatment. I think results will improve with sessions till you achieve desirable results or no more generation is achieved. from then you can use a small transplant and keep your hair with minoxidil. I think within a year you can be over with it.

Comment

• nameless
          • Feb 2013

I can't find any pictures in the link. All I see is a story.

Comment

• nameless
            • Feb 2013

Oh I found the pics. They're in the first link. Are the pics real? If they are then I think the pics show some regrowth.

Comment

• downandout
              • Mar 2014

so all they do is perform a little bit of lipo and derive some ASC's from it and inject it.. Sound simple and should be no reason for FDA approval

Comment

• hgs1989
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by downandout
                so all they do is perform a little bit of lipo and derive some ASC's from it and inject it.. Sound simple and should be no reason for FDA approval
                exactly, another technique mentioned in the link above where they can mass produce the growth factors which I think would require FDA. intresetingly, tne growth factors they produced are much more concentrated than that of histogen.

Comment

• downandout
                  • Mar 2014

I wonder if they are working on getting the HARG therapy released in the U.S. anytime soon.. This to me seems like it could be a possible cure for a lot of people out there.. Very interested to hear some more info on this being that those studies are 2 years old

Comment

• nameless
                    • Feb 2013

Where can we get the exact treatment that was used in the study? I would not be interested in a similar treatment. It would have to be the exact same as the one in the study.

Comment

• nameless
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by hgs1989
                      it is out in South Korea I guess. http://www.prostemics.co.kr/cosmetic/aape.php this company provide it and it it easily injected using mesotherapy. the comaony is mentioned in the paper. the concept is similar to histogen I guess.

not to early I found an article about it from 2007 check the link above. I can't translate it but they seem to sell it. and your standards are HIGH. the 1st pic the guy almost restored his hair line. the second guy results are amazing in the crown. remember it is a continuous treatment. I think results will improve with sessions till you achieve desirable results or no more generation is achieved. from then you can use a small transplant and keep your hair with minoxidil. I think within a year you can be over with it.
                      The company is not offering injections at a clinic. It sells you a product that you buy for home use on your own. In the study didn't clinicians inject something into the subjects/patients????

Comment

• hiko
                        • May 2014

How is this not an available treatment? These results utterly DESTROY what we've seen from Histogen so far. And only after 6 months. Who knows what further injections could do. God, why can't some company try and market this treatment? Would it even require FDA approval?

We have all these scientists and groups like Replicel basically trying to recreate hair follicles from scratch and spending decades in research when something simple like this might be all that is needed for regrowth and hairline thickening. For early stage hair loss this seems like a flat out cure.

Comment

• Swooping
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by hiko
                          How is this not an available treatment? These results utterly DESTROY what we've seen from Histogen so far. And only after 6 months. Who knows what further injections could do. God, why can't some company try and market this treatment? Would it even require FDA approval?

We have all these scientists and groups like Replicel basically trying to recreate hair follicles from scratch and spending decades in research when something simple like this might be all that is needed for regrowth and hairline thickening. For early stage hair loss this seems like a flat out cure.
                          I am getting it, will let you know. Will inject it around my hairline and temples.

Comment

• joely
                            • Sep 2011

Swooping, good to see someone having a go at this may i ask what country you are in? And are you going to be doing this at home yourself?

Also if you don't mind what's the rough price and how do you find out exactly how to self medicate with it?

Comment

• hiko
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by Swooping
                              I am getting it, will let you know. Will inject it around my hairline and temples.
                              Cool. Based on the research paper, this is essentially the same type of treatment as Histogen.

Comment

Working...