Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Westonci
    • Feb 2010

Good News -- I just called Aderans Research Institute in Atlanta

A user by the name of Roger_that on the forum Hairsite contacted Aderans and here is the reponse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called them this morning, and spoke with someone in their Regulatory Affairs department. I asked him a number of questions and he was kind enough to answer.

I asked him if Aderans Research Institute (ARI) was being liquidated, and he said "no, we are definitely not being liquidated." He said ARI continues to exist and their work continues.

He said enrollment for the clinical trails has closed, and now the results and data are being evaluated. He could not give me any numbers. He said "the results are encouraging", but, "that's all I can say".

He said the acquisition of Hair Club for Men and Women was a totally separate business decision by the parent company, Aderans USA (and Aderans of Japan), and, to his knowledge, it has nothing to do with Aderans Research Institute or Ji Gami. He said ARI doesn't get involved in those decisions.

He said yes, they are selling off some of their lab equipment (not all of it), but specifically said it does not mean the company (Aderans Research Institute) is closing or that Ji Gami has failed.
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

10+ years of research with results only to shut down? Theyre probably just selling off to upgrade equipment or put more cash into covering the costs of actually launching the product.

Comment

• k3nk3n
      • May 2013

If this is true, it's definitely great news! At least now we know we have another option back in the game!

Comment

• csoul
        • Apr 2013

BioSurplus To Host Liquidation Auction For Aderans Research Institute

July 09, 2013 07:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
        BioSurplus To Host Liquidation Auction For Aderans Research Institute

Lab Equipment Located In Marietta GA, Online Auction To Take Place July 11–18, 2013

Comment

• Boldy
          • Jan 2013

hehe, the research has been done, the composition that will be injected is known.

trials have been preformed. dermal/ epidermal composition, in the right frequency is the cure.

its a matter of time.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by Boldy
            hehe, the research has been done, the composition that will be injected is known.

trials have been preformed. dermal/ epidermal composition, in the right frequency is the cure.

its a matter of time.
            When do you think they'll have it ready for the public as a commercial product? I was hopeful they'd stick to their 2014 timeline but it doesn't look like its going to happen. Perhaps 2015?

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
              • Mar 2013

Boldy you sound smart.

please tell us is it all these happenings and facts enough for as getting bald at 24 to start and relax thinking of the cure to come soon?

Comment

• oppenheimer82
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                Boldy you sound smart.

please tell us is it all these happenings and facts enough for as getting bald at 24 to start and relax thinking of the cure to come soon?
                Boldy is THE man.

Comment

• Dazza
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                  Boldy you sound smart.
                  Jeopardy smart

Comment

• bibz
                    • Apr 2013

see??? Now pleaaaaase just stop speculate like bitches!

Comment

• BoSox
                      • Jun 2010

Well, put that in your juice box and suck it. Aderans is back.. but then again, they were always there.

Comment

• Thinning87
                        • Dec 2012

they still have to do phase 3 people

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                          they still have to do phase 3 people
                          Phase II was supposed to end in March/April. They may have already started Phase III, unless theres a waiting period between phases.

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

If they have been able to do so that'd be amazing, but I highly doubt it.

Their equipment sell off/change is probably a sign that they are preparing for it

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                              If they have been able to do so that'd be amazing, but I highly doubt it.

Their equipment sell off/change is probably a sign that they are preparing for it
                              I'd be willing to bet they already bought new equipment and just need to get rid of the old stuff, thus no downtime without any equipment at all (or less). Its like being a photographer about to upgrade: do you sell your current gear and have nothing to work with, or buy new gear, continue shooting and THEN sell?

Comment

Working...