Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisdav
    • Oct 2011

Hishairclinic tattooing

The UK hair loss experts at HisHair offer advice, diagnosis and treatment for men and women suffering from hair loss. Call us: 0845 604 4618

How does this clinic differ from Milena's at beauty medical in Milan?

I know Spex is away for a while but do you have any information Joetronic?
  • BMartin9000
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by chrisdav
    http://www.hishairclinic.com/

It looks like the same basic procedure. Except, based on the pics, the results at His Hair Clinic look more natural.

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by chrisdav
      http://www.hishairclinic.com/

Chrisdav,

As far as I know, HIS is permanent. Someone screws up, too bad and I don't know if there is any proof of whether or not it turns blue or green with time. If Beauty Medical does it and there is a screw up? You're not quite so stuck with it because of how it fades and it does not turn color. I noticed the needle mechanism is different in one of the videos I watched so the machine is different too. Aside from that it comes down to aesthetics and some of the hairlines I saw on their site MUST indicate that the patient gets to dictate exactly what they want because a couple of those hairlines look ridiculous.

And to remind everyone reading this, I have no professional relationship with Beauty Medical or any other SMP company and neither do Hasson & Wong.
      Last edited by Jotronic; 09-10-2012, 09:00 AM.
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Delphi
        • Mar 2009

The permanent thing is why I have always been so against SMP in the past. If they screw up, it’s yours for life and I do believe the ink will eventually turn blue or green. I also don’t see how anyone could say that those results look more natural??? Some of those hairlines are ridiculous.

Comment

• northeastguy
          • Feb 2012

On HIS, Seen there work in person.... Just not realistic enough, it's permanent, no Guarentee it won't turn colors or blotch long term because it hasn't been around long enough. Waaaay to many reg flags for me.
          I have no ties what so ever with anyone who does trico-pigmentation. That being said, it seems like a much more conservative and realistic approach right now with the feedback we are getting.

Comment

• morrison
            • Apr 2010

Just seen a picture of Ian Watson of His Hair Clinic and it looks very good, considering that he had it done 10 years ago.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
              • Feb 2011

I still do not know how the hell anyone can even consider this a viable option. I can understand maybe if some does this to cover up a scar, but tattooing a person's entire head is just utterly ridiculous. I always say that we need much better hair regrowth options and this SMP crap doesn't even come close to being a better option. Matter of fact, it's just a ridiculous option.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                • Sep 2010

Does anyone know if tattooing can damage your hair follicles, or otherwise make them less responsive to present & future treatments?

Comment

• JonB.
                  • Dec 2009

I have this HIS service done about a year and and a half ago..

ITs been a life changing procedure that I am forever grateful for.

Just checking in and letting you guys know ...

It rocks!

Comment

• Delphi
                    • Mar 2009

It's a head tattoo. That's all that needs to be said.

Comment

• JonB.
                      • Dec 2009

Delphi,

I believe since I had the HIS service I am actually better able to give insight on the validity of the service.

Its been a year and a half since I had this cutting edge out of the box solution and although I respect others who prefer or choose hair transplants...I certainly respect their decision.

I can without a shadow of a doubt tell you that this clean crisp short look is excellent and as a 53 year old professional no one has ever questioned this look as anything other than the style I chose to have.

I would ask for the same respect in my choices as you would in yours.

See it in person and then decide for yourself.

Its stunning in its ability to convey a totally natural short clean look.

I hope this helps those who are willing to investigate the HIS process.

For those that prefer hair transplants I totally understand that path and respect it.

I did not want after meeting with three well renouned doctors in Long Island and NYC and NJ...(less than renounced for the NJ doctor) I did not want to have the anticipated 3 treatments at 12 to 15 grand a pop...over a three year period of time to create a natural hair line etc..

That might tell you how much hair I was needing to have transplanted etc...I was a norwood 5 to 6...and thats what the wonderful and honest two hairtransplant doctors I met with recommended to me..(the guy in NJ was not recommended on this forum when I first joined and did my research.

I am grateful for the recommendations of various hair transplant doctors and although I didn't go that route. I respect them dearly.

I will suggest that this HIS treatment is very evolved in how natural it looks and thats from my personal experiences.

Is it a full flowing locks of hair? No...its not intended to be...but for the type of look its really great. PS. I never thought I'd be handsome with this look but it seems the girls tell me I am..LOL

Also originally I thought I would do the HIS service and if over time I wasn't happy and the doctors were successful at cloning I would just do the cloning over the HIS service.

The HIS MHT has been such a big win....I'll never bother with the cloning hair transplant when it eventually becomes available...

I say that so you guys know its normal to be nervous when consider relatively out of the box solutions..

I hope this helps.. Sorry for the long post.

I'm just trying to offer guys an alternative to consider which worked great for me personally...

Comment

• Joe Diego
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Delphi
                        It's a head tattoo. That's all that needs to be said.
                        And tattoos can be made to look life like.

Comment

• Delphi
                          • Mar 2009

You sound very happy about your tattoo JonB., but it does seem a bit odd just how many times you mention "HIS" in your posts. Do you get discounted head tattoos or something? To me tattooing your entire head seems like a disaster waiting to happen. To each their own I guess. I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Comment

• Jasari
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by Delphi
                            The permanent thing is why I have always been so against SMP in the past. If they screw up, it’s yours for life and I do believe the ink will eventually turn blue or green. I also don’t see how anyone could say that those results look more natural??? Some of those hairlines are ridiculous.
                            Honestly for the most part I would have had no idea that majority of those patients had SMP.

It actually makes a less dense FUE through the whole scalp combined with SMP a good option if your happy keeping it short.

I've noticed there are some places that guarantee no blues, greens or smudging as well.

Comment

• whammer
                              • Dec 2010

this looks awesome

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This one doesn't(guy on the left)

You can find twin brother Shane's before and after videos here:Before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBMb0OlyS8After: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIerJf...

Comment

Working...