Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackmamba
    • Nov 2016

Honest opinion - I'm 16

I can take it just tell me which doctor to go to if I have mpb. My dad, uncles, grandparents all have full heads of hair.
    I have a good amount of almond oil in my hair for the first two pics.
    Attached Files
  • Louish
    • Aug 2015

Are 16 or 17? I'm confused since you make multiples post with different information...And yes you crown is balding.

Comment

• blackmamba
      • Nov 2016

16 turning 17. One doctor said I have mpb and another said I don't ??

Comment

• milkman22
        • Nov 2016

Dude I just turned 20 and I was in the same boat as you when I was in the 10th grade, trust me just get on minoxidil asap... it will at least stop your hair loss if it doesn't grow some back. I started it when I was a senior and used it for a year and a half it didn't regrow any hair so I didn't think it was working so I stopped using it and that was a huge mistake... my hair fell out in clumps though my hair loss is bad I have curly hair so nobody has noticed

Comment

• blackmamba
          • Nov 2016

Can I get the minoxidil without a prescription?

Comment

• Louish
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by blackmamba
            Can I get the minoxidil without a prescription?
            Yes

Comment

• skyguy
              • Nov 2016

hey blackmamba, yes u have mpb i also started to see symptoms from 16 only now i am 19
              i can guide you well i know how it feels contact soon
              do u have straight hair or curly hair i cant make out form the photo
              send a snap of your hairline

Comment

• robincurtz
                • Jan 2015

Consult your doctor about finasteride, the only medicine which works. Make a girl friend as soon as possible.

Comment

• blackmamba
                  • Nov 2016

**** me my one doctor said I'm balding but he can't help! Another said I'm just fine and that in light all hair is like that. My parents tell me it's fine you guys say it's not. I split

Comment

• milkman22
                    • Nov 2016

Dude trust me minoxidil will at least keep it from getting worse. Just don't stop whatever you do lol trust me I'm still recovering... I wouldn't trust finastride 1. Its expensive and it would be hard for you to get a perscription. 2 it will decrease your sexual drive

Comment

• skyguy
                      • Nov 2016

yep i know how u feel same happened with me
                      the worse thing is i can tell u the future toooo
                      two years later ur hairline will recede and everyone will notice and they will do nothing (ur parents too)
                      at your back they will make fun that how u worry about balding head
                      CONCLUSION-- dont ****ing let them see your feelings just be CONFIDENT (otherwise u r gonna hurt yourself)

minoxidil may work but the thing is it just gives a boost to the present hair (but what about stopping MPB???uh)

finasteride works at its best (the only drug that will delay hairloss or stop) and there is avodart but its got more power and is only taken when things have gone really bad.

A TIP- its not about having full head hair, its about how u look so maintain the hairline and keep it dense by using styling products like hair wax and pomade. GO BALD in the smart way. Nothing can stop MPB as of now. FIN will delay it(still OK for me)

Downside for u-- 16 may be too early to try FIN but u can start it on your 18th bday ALL THE BEST

Upside for u-- u r not going to lose significant amount of hair in these two years so DONT WORRY u will catch it early

here is a link of one of my posts i hope it helps
                      I feel like we've all been told for years they're working on treatment they're working on the cure very soon they are going to find a cure. Blah blah blah! Do you guys honestly think A cure will ever be reached in our lifetime?

Comment

• blackmamba
                        • Nov 2016

Here's my hairline. Hasn't changed I think
                        Attached Files

Comment

• blackmamba
                          • Nov 2016

Thank you skyguy. I'll keep track of my hairline and crown before it gets too bad.

Comment

• skyguy
                            • Nov 2016

you are welcome blackmamba
                            you are norwood 1 or 1.5 i guess

a side note -- u have straight hair so be careful while using minox
                            u may use minox at crown but at front it may look unnatural and weird
                            the minoxidil usually makes your hair unnatural but u will have long and thick hair
                            Tip--- start applying minox at crown first and see what happens then u can proceed to hairline

ALL THE BEST

here is a link of one of my post it may help you

Comment

• sayian
                              • Oct 2015

I wont be so sure you have hairloss, lol. Are you sure your hair was not like that before ?

Comment

Working...