Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WomensHairLossProject
    • Oct 2008

Mirena and Hair Loss

I wanted to share with everyone a post that was recently written on The Women's Hair Loss Project by a former user of the Mirena IUD contraception device. She is asking for people to sign a petition to force the manufacturers of Mirena (Bayer Healthcare) to be required to provide patients a full list of possible adverse reactions to the drug. The petition is not only about a right to make informed decisions, but also so that when side effects arise, they are able to be properly diagnosed.

Please take the time to read the post about Mirena:
    A blog from the network, written by Bonnie. Well, this was intended be a simple little blog about asking you all to sign a petition asking Bayer, the manufacturer of Mirena, to fully disclose the side effects of Mirena to
    I am not a doctor. I am just another 34 year old girl who has been dealing with hair loss for 13 years. Everything I say is only my opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Very Important Post!

Great Job WHP! I’ll be signing my name to that petition ASAP.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

Working...