X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carver
    • Aug 2011

Hairline - tiny "problem" that makes a huge life problem

Hello,

I am 19 years-old student. In my family we don't have genetic baldness, the most far it went with a little receding hairline with my uncles.

I love my hair, I love myself etc. I had a short hair, long hair...

My problem is that on my hairline, it did recede for like a half inch and it's been like that for years so I am really not sure if it did recede or was like that always. However it became my psychosis, I am becoming obsessed with it and I will attach photo of my hair and if you guys could tell me how many follicles would Dr. needed to donate to have a beautiful child hairline, like actor Wentworth Miller (just see any Google picture). I know anyone would advise me not to do it so early because it may get worse, but none of my family are bald, this is just my obsession, and I would like to get it done and have a normal life, because this I am becoming more obsessed every day, always on the mirror...

So, how much money would that cost me? I'm asking because it would take a little follicles...
    Attached Files
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Dont do it. You DONT need it.

Comment

• Winston
      • Mar 2009

It would be a very bad decision to have a hair transplant at this point in your life. First of all you have a full head of hair from what I can see and second once you decide to go down the road of surgery, you can never turn back. There's is always the possibility of making your situation worse if things don’t work out. Personally I don’t think that any ethical hair transplant doctor would perform a hair transplant on you, but I am sure you can find an unethical one to do it.

Comment

• skipstah70
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carver
        Hello,
        I am becoming obsessed with it and I will attach photo of my hair and if you guys could tell me how many follicles would Dr. needed to donate to have a beautiful child hairline, like actor Wentworth Miller (just see any Google picture).
        Why would you want a "child hairline", you're not a child... or are you? Be a man.. you have gobs of hair by the looks of this photo, and many guys here would be ecstatic to have that much hair. Adding undue stress to you life by worrying about your virtually nonexistent hairloss could actually have an adverse effect on your health in general... so just chill and don't worry so much!! If you don't have a huge history of hairloss in your fam, then breath a bit easier knowing so. You're too young to be that obssessed my friend. Stop looking in that mirror so much and start looking at the life around you.

Comment

• Fairly
          • Jul 2011

It's quite natural for any hairline to recede a little (this includes women). You'll never have the hairline of a child. Why would you want too?

Comment

Working...