Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sebasmarin
    • Mar 2011

Update on Histogen's HSC ?

What is next for histogen plans? Are they suppose to start the trials sometime in may?
    I also read that these trials were to be done in singapore; are they also doing in other asian countries, im asking because when and if it becomes avalible is singapore going to be only the only country where it is going to be avalible?

Thanks guys
  • LarryDavid
    • Feb 2011

I´m still waiting for the update of the 50+ injections.......

Comment

• bostonhooligan
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by sebasmarin
      What is next for histogen plans? Are they suppose to start the trials sometime in may?
      I also read that these trials were to be done in singapore; are they also doing in other asian countries, im asking because when and if it becomes avalible is singapore going to be only the only country where it is going to be avalible?

Thanks guys
      Last night on the show, Spencer mentioned that he is going to try to interview someone from Histogen this week...so check the website for that.

Comment

• sebasmarin
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by bostonhooligan
        Last night on the show, Spencer mentioned that he is going to try to interview someone from Histogen this week...so check the website for that.
        Awesome man thanks
        By the way, have any of you guys had trouble viewing the show, last two weeks when i click on the link during the time the show is happening, im not getting the image

Comment

Working...