X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SussexHair
    • Apr 2021

34 Male. Having FUE next week!

Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself and start sharing my journey.

I've been reading the forum for many years and am just about to start my own journey with FUE. Its been a long time coming, 10 years of slow hair loss. I cant believe its about to take a dramatic turn for the positive. Such a good feeling.

Looking to give back something with my diary as i've found everyone else that shared their story such a help in making my own decisions.

I will start a diary thread in the other section of the forum. And plan to start my video diary today that i will share on youtube!
  • cowardbevan
    • Nov 2020

Originally posted by SussexHair
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself and start sharing my journey.

I've been reading the forum for many years and am just about to start my own journey with FUE. Its been a long time coming, 10 years of slow hair loss. I cant believe its about to take a dramatic turn for the positive. Such a good feeling.

Looking to give back something with my diary as i've found everyone else that shared their story such a help in making my own decisions.

I will start a diary thread in the other section of the forum. And plan to start my video diary today that i will share on youtube!
    Hello and welcome

Comment

Working...