Anyone Have Success With Acell After No Results From Regular PRP?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shepa06
    • Feb 2017

Anyone Have Success With Acell After No Results From Regular PRP?

All,

After having negative reactions from Minoxodil and finasteride, I decided to try PRP treatment, where I received 3 sessions spaced 2 months apart over the course of 6 months. Now that I am about 6 months after my third and final session, I can say that I have not seen any positive results from it, and saw potentially a slight increase in hair loss. The doctor who performed the PRP treatment suggests that I try one additional PRP session using ACell, since it is much stronger and people typically see better results from it. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who after having no success with PRP tried ACell and actually saw results? I figure the doctor is probably just trying to sell more treatments, so rather than lose another $2k for nothing, I wanted to see if anyone has seen positive results from it after seeing no results from regular PRP. Thanks in advance.
  • shepa06
    • Feb 2017

Anyone?

Comment

• BSport
      • Oct 2021

Don’t waste your time or money, seriously.

Comment

• Washate
        • Mar 2020

You can check customer review and medical side effect before taking this service because it is related to your health and confident

Comment

Working...