X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saw
    • Mar 2018

Advice on This Man?

*Anyone know this Dr?

Regarding the KSL and Glasgow case, Shawbrook are referring people to other Doctors to gain reviews. I don't think this is right because I have been mis sold the KSL service.

This is what I got back in reference to them requesting I attend a meeting...

we would like you to attend a clinical review, which is with an independent physician by the name of Mr Ganesh Krishnan (GMC registration 5197121). Mr Krishnan is a qualified and experienced hair transplant surgeon and a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS), American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), World FUE Institute (WFI) and the General Medical Council (GMC).

Does anyone know him or have any background knowledge?

Thanks
  • Saw
    • Mar 2018

Anyone please?

Comment

• mrclean
      • Jan 2017

Are you thinking of going to someone associated with KSL after you had a bad experience? There is plenty of info online if you want info on Dr. Krishnan there is enev a thread about him on this site.

Comment

• Saw
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by mrclean
        Are you thinking of going to someone associated with KSL after you had a bad experience? There is plenty of info online if you want info on Dr. Krishnan there is enev a thread about him on this site.
        Hi

No- Shawbrook are forcing me to go for a consultation with Dr Krishnan, otherwise my complaint will end regarding the KSL finance I have with Shawbrook. It doesn't seem right.

Comment

Working...