What do you think of this hair transplant?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CurlyBlonde
    • Apr 2016

What do you think of this hair transplant?

What do you think about this hair transplant?

this is the exact pattern of hairloss (diffuse) and the exact curly texture of my hair (mine is more blonde though), my donor is thick like his too

Although Im aware that you can't look to someone elses HT to guage your own situation, if my hair gets this bad this gives me hope, I would want a HT like his.

but Honestly Ive seen a lot of this guys videos and his HTs seem to good to be true
    What do you think? is this a typical amount of density for an almost 3,000 graft HT
  • pkipling
    Inactive
    • Sep 2014

Looks like you forgot to include pics or a link. Add them below and you'll get some feedback.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
      • Apr 2016

oh yes my mistake

Comment

• mattj
        Doctor Representative
        • Oct 2009

He had quite a large area to cover, but with his hair texture plus existing hair in the area, that would be the type of result to expect with nearly 3,000 grafts.
        I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• doc
          • Dec 2016

That is an astonishingly good result.

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
            • Apr 2016

yes its hair transplants like this that give me hope of having hair for a long time, he practically was very bald and thinning to an appearance of a complete full head of hair,

Comment

Working...