Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balding101
    • Dec 2017

Am i balding ???

Hi ... i am 16 and and i think i am balding ... can you tell if i am ??
    Attached Files
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

Hairline looks like it is maturing. Save these pictures so you have before pictures...lots of people ask if they're balding with out before pictures which is difficult to tell in your case.

Comment

• RobertBrown
      • Jun 2017

As Mrclean said, hairline does seem like it maturing. How is your dad/uncle/grand-dad hair looks like?

Comment

• Balding101
        • Dec 2017

The corner of my hairline has decreased more than my left side... and my hairline along my temple was straight and now its kinda a circular shaped. This was not there before . And the loss in the right side of my head happend after i got some pimples on my scalp there. and because of the i lost my hair there I though it may grow back after the pimples are gone but i don't think they are coming back

Comment

• BaldBearded
          • Jan 2017

That is what my hairline was doing at 16... call it maturing... call it balding... depends on your genetics... you may continue, it may stop... and start again.

Comment

• Balding101
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by BaldBearded
            That is what my hairline was doing at 16... call it maturing... call it balding... depends on your genetics... you may continue, it may stop... and start again.
            Well genetically I should not go bald but it should be a maturing hair line ... but I've read that Receding hair line is unequal and that is the case with me

Comment

• BaldBearded
              • Jan 2017

"Well genetically I should not go bald"? It's not just immediate family, it can skip generations.

Comment

Working...