No 18 Year Old should get a Hair Transplant ..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

No 18 Year Old should get a Hair Transplant ..

Hi Guys,

Asked to write a recent article for The Telegraph on getting a hair transplant too young. There has been a great deal of media discussion surrounding the recent 18 year old who's father bought him a hair transplant for his 18th birthday which is complete and utter madness in my opinion. I was interviewed also on BBC 3 counties too about the young man a couple of weeks ago. Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road in my opinion.

Article here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...d=tmg_share_fb

Let me know your thoughts - Do you also feel 18 years old is too young for a Hair Transplant ?

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Louish
    • Aug 2015

If you need a HT at 18 your MPB is so aggressive that you will be a NW6 at 25 so HT would be a huge waste.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Thanks for your input.
      Regards
      Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• wigschina
        • Aug 2017

It is may young but the things happen, hair transplant is good choice

Comment

• Jackito
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Spex
          Hi Guys,

Asked to write a recent article for The Telegraph on getting a hair transplant too young. There has been a great deal of media discussion surrounding the recent 18 year old who's father bought him a hair transplant for his 18th birthday which is complete and utter madness in my opinion. I was interviewed also on BBC 3 counties too about the young man a couple of weeks ago. Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road in my opinion.

Article here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...d=tmg_share_fb

Let me know your thoughts - Do you also feel 18 years old is too young for a Hair Transplant ?

Regards
          Spex
          I'm 19 now with what seems to be a maturing hairline for the moment.. there is a possibility that I could go Norwood 6 during my 40's-50's so would a hair transplant still be an option for me?

Comment

• JustShaveIt
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Spex
            . Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road
            A long road of money, failure, disappointment, depression and misery. I blame north Americas society's perception of what a man should look like for mine.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...