X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wanderlust1
    • Apr 2017

Hair Transplant – Dr.Ekrem Civas - 3400

Hi,

I have been researching lot to find the best FUE Dr in Turkey and I was narrowed to Dr Ekrem Civas according to his good reputation and long experience. I opened the clinic website Click here to see the website. Then I did an online consultation and emailed the clinic about my case. Patricia who works their emailed me back with all details I needed to know like estimated number of grafts (3200), the situation of my hair, kind of technique will be used, area will be covered, price, and expected results. I messaged Patricia via WhatsApp and as I expected she answered all of my questions and explained them in a proper way. The 5th of June is the date of my surgery. I will keep updating monthly about the status of my hair pictures are included.

————————————————————————-

Technique: FUE

Grafts: 3400

Consultation date: 05/June/2017

Surgery date: 05/June/2017

Cost: 1.25 Euro per graft

I have a family hair loss and I am 21 years old. My hair started falling when I was on the age of 17.

I arrived to the airport on the 04th of June around 12:15 pm. The driver was there on time waiting for me. He picked me up to the Koza Suite Hotel (Paid three nights from the clinic). A nice and clean hotel. The day after I went to the clinic at 8:15 am as I was told. I changed my clothes (clothes are provided from the clinic). I saw the doctor (face to face consultation) he is so friendly and he answered all of my questions. My hair was shaved. The doctor done drawing. I look forward to posting results in the future every month. 1 Month pictures included.
    Attached Files
  • farsanUK
    • Jul 2017

How many patients does he operate on in a day? And how much of the surgery does he actually take a full part in? I'm considering Dr koray erdogan in turkey his work Is great but he's just a bit too much out my price range. Dr civas seems very well priced considering he's also an IAHRS member like Dr koray.

Comment

• cardib
      • Jan 2016

whats his price range
      Originally posted by farsanUK
      How many patients does he operate on in a day? And how much of the surgery does he actually take a full part in? I'm considering Dr koray erdogan in turkey his work Is great but he's just a bit too much out my price range. Dr civas seems very well priced considering he's also an IAHRS member like Dr koray.

Comment

• farsanUK
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by cardib
        whats his price range
        Dr koray charges 2.5 per graft so for the patient above 3400 grafts would cost him 8500 euros compared to 4250 euros which he paid for his surgery with dr civas. One thing i would say is that most of dr koray results are very very good , he is well known in the industry. Price shouldnt out weigh quality of work however i guess every one has their threshold of 'thats just too much'.

Comment

• Wanderlust1
          • Apr 2017

Update Month 2

Hair looks like before the surgery its original look. waiting for transplants results in the coming months
          Attached Files

Comment

• Wanderlust1
            • Apr 2017

One patient in a day.
            He injected anesthetic at the beginning into the donor areas and he kept asking if I feel any pain. He started the extraction using a machine. Then he gives the extraction to his team to continue what he done. He kept coming every 15 minutes and asked me if I feel pain actually I didn’t feel any pain.

Comment

• farsanUK
              • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Wanderlust1
              One patient in a day.
              He injected anesthetic at the beginning into the donor areas and he kept asking if I feel any pain. He started the extraction using a machine. Then he gives the extraction to his team to continue what he done. He kept coming every 15 minutes and asked me if I feel pain actually I didn’t feel any pain.
              And who did the insisions?and placement if hair?

Comment

• Wanderlust1
                • Apr 2017

Update Month 3

My hair becomes thicker than before the surgery. I have to wait one year after the surgery then I can see all results in my hair. I use Minoxidil twice a day, and Proscar quarter tablet a day.

Wish me the best

Cheers,
                Attached Files

Comment

• Wanderlust1
                  • Apr 2017

He did them all

Comment

• Wanderlust1
                    • Apr 2017

Update month 4

I cut my hair in this month. My hair grew up again which is good. I stopped using Proscar as the Doctor suggested. I use Minoxidil twice a day. The Doctor recommended me using Cap Laser. Haven't ordered it yet, but I'll soon.

Wish me the bestClick image for larger version

Name:	0B004477-8BF8-468F-B5C5-21C618E08AAC.jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	441996Click image for larger version

Name:	2A5538B9-B5B1-401D-956B-37AE05739AF6.jpg.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	441997Click image for larger version

Name:	7E539580-C18D-421A-966C-13035A7DA030.jpg.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	441998Click image for larger version

Name:	13F2C52B-ED88-44D0-918E-9CC9ED8FA1B7.jpg.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	441999Click image for larger version

Name:	98C8571A-E9DE-41FA-8397-171ACCAE9C60.jpg.jpg
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	442000

Comment

• farsanUK
                      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Wanderlust1
                      I cut my hair in this month. My hair grew up again which is good. I stopped using Proscar as the Doctor suggested. I use Minoxidil twice a day. The Doctor recommended me using Cap Laser. Haven't ordered it yet, but I'll soon.

Wish me the best[ATTACH=CONFIG]54107[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54109[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54111[/ATTACH]
                      Why did you stop usng proscar? Im getting surgery next year and Dr koray is insisting i take it but just too worried about effing my life up.

Comment

• Wanderlust1
                        • Apr 2017

Why did you stop usng proscar? Im getting surgery next year and Dr koray is insisting i take it but just too worried about effing my life up.
                        Dr Ekrem Said I can use proscar up to 4 months max. Tho he said to use Laser Cap instead.

Comment

• Wanderlust1
                          • Apr 2017

Update Month 5

Up to the moment everything is good. The hair condition is becoming better within days. The full result will appear after Seven months. I will leave you with the pictures.

Wish me luck.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ph0
                            • Oct 2018

hey can you provide an update?

Comment

• Mikheily
                              • Oct 2018

Hi mate, Are you happy with a result now? Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...