24 but bigheaded from birth. Has it receded more?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ktt
    • Sep 2016

24 but bigheaded from birth. Has it receded more?

Hey there. Ive been obsessing over my hairline for almost a year now. I've definitely receded a bit from what I always remember being a high and rounded hairline.

Here's a comparison pic I've taken and I just can't tell anymore if it's continued to worsen. Any second opinions would be very appreciated.

• Dfaru94
    • Jul 2016

Don't know what it used to look like but yeah (no point in me lying) that does look like a receding hairline. It's not too bad yet but it is what it is

I'm in the same boat though. I never had a "youthful" hairline even when I was a child, I've noticed in hindsight I never had the thick temple hair a lot of younger guys have.

Comment

• Ktt
      • Sep 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Ive always had bangs which hide it pretty well. But does the top pic look anymore receded than the bottom? Can't really tell if my norwood 2 has worsened since 2014. Thanks again

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

HELLO Ktt! Welcome to this great forum,The BTT!
        Ive been here since 2010 because The BTT is the best online hair forum for everyone!

Ktt, 'acceptance' is so very important for all of us.

Have you started on any type of hairloss help as yet?

Let us all know!!
        Im on this forum to try to help others (especially the young ones) using commonsense and objectivity.
        How are you doing overall?

Comment

• Ktt
          • Sep 2016

Thanks for the response! The rare reports of side affects of procepia have really terrified me from using it. Aside from that I use lipogaine monoxidil topical once a day (.5 ml) use their 'Big 3' shampoo with nizoral (sp?) As well as take pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto tablets once a day.

Can't really speak to their effectiveness as I've been pursuing this regiment for almost a year. Some days my hairline seems worse but whenever I take comparison pics like above I can't really gleam any difference.

I know they say no one knows your hair better than yourself but being so obsessive I've begun doubting my judgement.

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Oh,,great to hear back from you Ktt!!

I suggest that you start on the vitamin of the B complex, Biotin as well.
            Biotin has a long history of helping peoples hair. It is a over-the-counter vitamin Ktt.
            Do the research on it and then purchase it.
            Again, you must be accepting of whatever your hair is like.
            It can be improved and or fixed if you really need that done.
            For the time being, stay positive.(no reason not to be positive) Cheers!!

Comment

Working...