Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Curry
    • Aug 2012

Good results from the big 3? (pics)

I have made a thread here before asking if I was balding or not. I believed I was but I was too afraid to admit it so I went around asking people questions in the forums etc.

I finally decided to get on treatment . My state of hair before treatment was thin bangs and thinning out forelock.

I haven't seen major improvement as of now but started to see these growing hairs on my hairline that I've never seen before. Am I getting good results? I'm about 2-3 month in the treatment without experiencing any side effects at all, thankfully!

(warning, pimples on forehead)
  • inspects
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Curry
    I have made a thread here before asking if I was balding or not. I believed I was but I was too afraid to admit it so I went around asking people questions in the forums etc.

I finally decided to get on treatment . My state of hair before treatment was thin bangs and thinning out forelock.

I haven't seen major improvement as of now but started to see these growing hairs on my hairline that I've never seen before. Am I getting good results? I'm about 2-3 month in the treatment without experiencing any side effects at all, thankfully!

(warning, pimples on forehead)
    If you're holding ground and not losing any more hair, Great..!

Comment

• boricotico
      • Oct 2010

Well Yes, I see the same as you, it seems positive

Comment

• Curry
        • Aug 2012

I'm glad others see result as well, I just hope my hair gets thicker now!

Comment

• irishpotatoes322
          • Mar 2012

Grats

might I suggest 30mg of zinc to help with the acne, it does wonders

Comment

• BigThinker
            • Oct 2012

You've got way more small hairs poppin up in your hair line. Keep it up!

Comment

• Curry
              • Aug 2012

Update along w/ a pic (9/12/13) Approx 3.7 month since I have started treatment

Currently seeing good results along the hairline. However my forelock area which suffered mostly from hair loss appears to have not changed. But I think I'm seeing short thick hairs growing there as well.

No sign of side effects from FIN. In fact, it seems like my libido have increased recently.

If any of you have any questions, hit me up!

Comment

Working...