• Mar 2019

Originally posted by thechamp
    anybody used topical finasteride 0.1
    Did you use it?
    Did it work?

Comment

• Youreand1995
      • Apr 2020

I have not used it yet but people say it helps in hair growing.

Comment

• stefkampen
        • Jul 2020

For me it works wonders. Have used RU in the past, it works also great. But back then I had severe diffuse hair loss. RU stabalized that, but i do feel it lowered my libido too much. Used nothing for hair loss for over half a year and the hair loss was really annoying me and pulled to trigger to use the topical formulation (since i was always too scared to take the oral versiob) Now i switched to topical finasteride 0.25% and i have only a slightly lower libido. I used it every day, but now is use it 2 times a week to maintain my hair, since i do not have a very agressive form of alopecia.

Comment

• jdlondon
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by stefkampen
          For me it works wonders. Have used RU in the past, it works also great. But back then I had severe diffuse hair loss. RU stabalized that, but i do feel it lowered my libido too much. Used nothing for hair loss for over half a year and the hair loss was really annoying me and pulled to trigger to use the topical formulation (since i was always too scared to take the oral versiob) Now i switched to topical finasteride 0.25% and i have only a slightly lower libido. I used it every day, but now is use it 2 times a week to maintain my hair, since i do not have a very agressive form of alopecia.
          Is the topical finasteride 0.25% in an ethanol base? I've been on it for 3 months but not sure if it works. Did your doctor say it worked as well as the oral?

Comment

Working...