Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BudskiiHD
    • May 2013

PDG2 Stuff

A few weeks ago lots of people were hyping about PDG2 inhibitors and such and on other forums I even read that it stopped hair loss completely for quite a few people who tried it. But the problem was it also inhibited PGE2 which was needed for hair growth. Iron dragon had some RAMATROBAN PDG2 receptor antagonist which didn't interfere with PGE2, isn't that the solution we want?? I haven't really been catching up with this PDG2 stuff lately, but no one talks about it anymore? Are people waiting for some sort of PDG2 inhibitor which will get clinically tested so that it is proved safe?
  • KO1
    • Jan 2012

I'm using ID's Ramatroban's solution once daily. Nothing to speak of yet. Frankly, not expecting anything but maintenance.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
      • May 2013

Originally posted by KO1
      I'm using ID's Ramatroban's solution once daily. Nothing to speak of yet. Frankly, not expecting anything but maintenance.
      Even maintenance would be amazing, there would no need for propecia and thus eliminates those scary side effects. But, I guess the question now is whether romatroban is safe or not. Could you please keep us updated with your progress, sides etc

Comment

• Pentarou
        • Apr 2013

I get the strong impression that genuine PGD2 inhibitors will work (once dosage/purity/vehicle issues are sorted and agreed upon) BUT affecting that specific prostaglandin and crth2 receptor is only a piece in the puzzle, and won't do much on its own even in ideal situations, whatever those end up being.

Comment

• HairlossAt15
          • May 2013

Its hard to know how just how genuine home experiences are unfortunately. Along with the chance of the drugs being duds, wrong concentration/vehicle etc there is also the powerful effect of placebo.
          Last edited by HairlossAt15; 06-12-2013, 06:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• KO1
            • Jan 2012

Big concern is we don't know if the drug is penetrating the scalp enough....

Comment

• bibz
              • Apr 2013

I'm going to order Chromo/Indo from ID this week, Im NW1.5, and already have some vellu hair in the little reciding spot of my temples thanks to minox, I will post the result of the maintaining/VellusRegrowth results!

Comment

• BudskiiHD
                • May 2013

Originally posted by bibz
                I'm going to order Chromo/Indo from ID this week, Im NW1.5, and already have some vellu hair in the little reciding spot of my temples thanks to minox, I will post the result of the maintaining/VellusRegrowth results!
                I don't think it would do much for hair dependant on minox

Comment

• bigentries
                  • Dec 2011

I have a hard time believing the claims that it stopped their shedding

There are people on forums that have used several compounds over the years and they claim all of them "at least stopped their shedding"

It is too difficult to validate something like that, I've been using fin for 3 years, and I'm pretty sure I haven't regrow any new hair, but I have no idea if I have maintained or not

Comment

• bibz
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BudskiiHD
                    I don't think it would do much for hair dependant on minox
                    Got a friend(NW2probably) who used Minox/MSM for a while and had a moderate result until he had Indo/Chromo(6 month ago) and let me tell you that i never seen a better hair quality(globaly) in my life, today hes like NW1.3, so i guess that the combinaison Minox/Indo+Chromo is a huge combo, but this kind of results are only possible for young guys with NW <= 2-2.5 for sure

Comment

• Borealis
                      • Mar 2013

What's all this talk about Indo/Chromo completely inhibiting hair growth though? As in, the hair doesn't grow any longer?

Comment

• bibz
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Borealis
                        What's all this talk about Indo/Chromo completely inhibiting hair growth though? As in, the hair doesn't grow any longer?
                        If you have some bald spots, Indo/Chromo will never regrow hair, but if you have a little reciding hairline THATS THE BEST SOLUTION! It will totally stop your hairloss. I just want to advice all young mbp sufferers, if you want to keep ALL your hair until the coming of a potential cure just go for PDG2 blockers! With fin and minox you will still loss some hair, more slowly thats sure but you will loss them(and you will totally **** your hormones and your p*nis)

Comment

• TravisB
                          • May 2012

What the hell is this Indo/Chromo and where to buy it?

I did a little search in Google and I see only few people promoting it, so I'm guessing it's a scam and someone wants to make some money on desperate baldies.

Comment

• bibz
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by TravisB
                            What the hell is this Indo/Chromo and where to buy it?
                            PGD2 Blockers:Indo/Chromo, Ramatroban, D-Cloprostenol
                            It will probably not regrow your hair, BUT as i said if you are NW1.5-2.5 thats the better solution ever, it will 100% STOP your hairloss, that's the best way to keep your hair and all your precious hairline until the Graal comes out

Comment

• bibz
                              • Apr 2013

Only few peoples promoting it cuz the only thing that they want is REGROW HAIR cuz the big majority of peoples realize that they're suffering of MBP a way too late. Thanks to god a realized it at NW1.5. I just say that PGD2 is the best solution for YOUNG guyz like me cuz it totally stop this ****ing disease.

Comment

Working...