Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Gho Veterans

Have any of you who had surgery with Gho shaved your head completely bald with a razor afterwords? I'm wondering if any scarring would be able to be seen when the head is shaved slick bic bald...

Thanks for your help!
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

That's a good question, i read somewhere that GC was planning to do that but im not sure if he did not not.
    I shaved my donor with a trimmer (no guard) which is the shortest you can go before razor, and i believe there was no scars at all.

Comment

• caddarik79
      • Feb 2013

why the hell would people suffering from hair loss, hating baldness and giving loads of money to restore their hair, have fun and shave themselves with a razor just to please or reassure never ending doubting people like you?

Can you explain that to me?

Like, we only have that to do, we have no job, no social life, we will shave our heads with Wilkinson blades and feel weird just to make you happy!!!!

Comment

• didi
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by caddarik79
        why the hell would people suffering from hair loss, hating baldness and giving loads of money to restore their hair, have fun and shave themselves with a razor just to please or reassure never ending doubting people like you?

Like, we only have that to do, we have no job, no social life, we will shave our heads with Wilkinson blades and feel weird just to make you happy!!!!
        El Shaarawy and Hamsik hairstyles are popular these days

Besides theres is logic that if there is no scarring and you planning to shave with razor you could ultimately transfer more hairs from sides and back.
        Depleted donor wouldnt bother you if you razor it

Comment

• caddarik79
          • Feb 2013

That's stupid, not everybody will enjoy these hairstyles, you are totally unrealistic.

I get that it looks better than the NW7 horseshoe, but still!!!

if people are worried that they will not be able to razor shaved because of depleted donor, they should at first not even consider trransplant and just accept their baldness and razor shave their horseshoe, that's it!!!

Trust me, when you start transplant, you don't feel like shaving your egg just to make forum people happy, you just think about what and when will be your next move to get a denser hair on top and enjoy your life without thinking about your hair and forum requests.

Comment

• Jasari
            • May 2011

IMO it would defeat the purpose for me to get HST, regain my hair and then shave it off.

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

its only temporary, its not like your shaved hair wont grow back

somebody said there was a guy on other forum who actually did that and there was no signs of HT, im not surprised im sure if gc did that there wounld be signs of ht, i think shaving can hide depleted area

Comment

• aim4hair
                • Aug 2011

I agree with caddarik79, i can understand somebody getting an HST to frame his face and then buzzing his hair to the lowest grade to get the 5 o'clock shadow and hide thinning hair, but why the f**k would anybody razor shave it ?

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by didi
                  its only temporary, its not like your shaved hair wont grow back

somebody said there was a guy on other forum who actually did that and there was no signs of HT, im not surprised im sure if gc did that there wounld be signs of ht, i think shaving can hide depleted area
                  Hair grows at 10-15cm/year. That is slow. This doesnt make any sense, basically youre asking for people to go for an HST to regain their hair only to shave it all off for an indefinite amount of time just to please you?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

pump the brakes man...why don't you think outside the box at why I am asking this instead of jumping to conclusions.

I would like to know this, if in the future I have an HST done and then lose more hair, since hairloss is progressive, could I just bic it and not have scarring that showed? Instead of fighting the endless battle of hairloss for the rest of my life...no shit I wouldn't get a transplant and just shave it for the ****ing hell of it... I'm saying if I ran out of donor and there wasn't anything else I could do

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

Fear the loss

very good point, you want to play it safe and in case you run out of donor you are able to shave it instead of being trapped in the middle...

Im positive after 1 hst procedure you will be ok with razor...but after 5000 grafts i really dont know if there will only be depleted area or some skin scarring as well

Comment

• caddarik79
                        • Feb 2013

what I'm pointing or trying to say is that you guyzz are pushing the button a bit too far, and anyway never convinced.

Contact HASCI, ask them all your questions, even the most tricky!!!
                        You already had loooaaads of material and proofs trough GC, IM, etc etc and even myself...

Now, please, bring your own stuffs instead of being so demanding with people...
                        Most of the people in this forum scare the shit of being bald or receiding, so I guess, no one really enjoy the egg look, you are asking people who dream of having a Tom Cruise hairline and density, to razor shave themselves just to convince you!!!

It has been said and reported, GC brought HD quality pics of his donor area... it looks pristine.
                        What else?
                        If you don't trust the thing, go back on propecia or minox...

I get that you are playing it safe, but you've *****ng seen the Gerard Joling donor after three 1500 grafts HST, it is pristine!!! stop bullshiting with your neverending requests...move on!!!

What would be nice for us who already had HST, is to have more folks who did it so that we can share and talk and compare...

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Fact is that there's no procedure out there that results in less scaring than HST. I doubt you'll see any scarring at all, even after 5000 grafts. But good luck finding somebody who wants to razor shave his head after he got 5000 grafts, LOL, why would anyone in the world want that after he's gotten 5000 grafts ? Makes no sense at all.

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

What would be nice for us who already had HST, is to have more folks who did it so that we can share and talk and compare...
                            Exactly and since you're 2 months ahead of me, I have a question for you Until now, my (recipient) regrowth started out each time with very thin hairs, which get thicker over the course of a few weeks. I'm now at exactly 4 months and this morning I saw a hair that's now just punching through my skin, that seems to have full thickness already ! I'm seeing a dark spot now. Did you have that too ? Or did regrowth only appear as those very thin hairs, getting thicker after time ?

Comment

• caddarik79
                              • Feb 2013

and if you "feartheloss" as your nickname is mentioning it, than you should be the first to understand that some people fear the razor shaved look!!!

I don't, I'm ok with no guard and I already did the razor look, years ago, even when I was not one second concerned by hair loss...
                              But it is an extreme look, and even if it grows back, it's something you do for yourself if you need or want or have to...not something you will do to make someone you don't know a bit less skeptical!!!!

Don't push it... go back to GC threads, the dude has no scars!!!!!
                              but he probably has a social life and a big urge to enjoy life with hair the soonest possible!!!

Do you get me?

Comment

Working...