Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yoursocool90
    • Dec 2012

New member on board!

Hey guys, im 22 and im well on my way to being bald! haha. I knew it was coming since i was a young lad, but i didn't expect to grow up so fast. I have a bald dad, and two bald grandpas. Figured i would join this site, and connect with the fellow men who are going though the same thing! Let me know what you guys are doing about it?

Thanks!

[img=http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/839/imag0021ehx.jpg]
    [img=http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/713/imag0020cu.jpg]
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

Well, yes, you definitely are balding. But, you're in good spirits. Most of the members of this site aren't so chipper. Maybe you can spread the joy. Haha. Welcome.

Comment

• elnino
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
      Well, yes, you definitely are balding. But, you're in good spirits. Most of the members of this site aren't so chipper. Maybe you can spread the joy. Haha. Welcome.
      haha yeah definitely a rare occurance. most guys would be freaking and looking for instant cures....way too much negativity on this thing....

Comment

• yoursocool90
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
        Originally posted by elnino
        haha yeah definitely a rare occurance. most guys would be freaking and looking for instant cures....way too much negativity on this thing....
        Well thanks guys! haha. I try to keep a good outlook on it, once i cut my hair short i just embraced the fact that it's a part of who i am!

Comment

Working...