Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpbsucks
    • Oct 2012

Reliable RU and minoxidil w/out PG Supplier

Alright so I'm ready to try RU. Going through bad shed on fin and head started to itch so I doubt it will start working again. Anyone know a good supplier for RU that is reliable everytime. Same thing for a brand of minoxidil without propylene glycol, that stuff is toxic to my scalp. Lemme know, A nice easy strategy to prepare the RU will be appreciated as well...Thanks
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by mpbsucks
    Alright so I'm ready to try RU. Going through bad shed on fin and head started to itch so I doubt it will start working again. Anyone know a good supplier for RU that is reliable everytime. Same thing for a brand of minoxidil without propylene glycol, that stuff is toxic to my scalp. Lemme know, A nice easy strategy to prepare the RU will be appreciated as well...Thanks
    IF you don't live in the US(http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563156995/_page/1)

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
      • Apr 2012

I would look at thekaneshop if I were you

Comment

• dex89
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
        You are a GOD! thanks for this link, wish they had solution form.

Comment

• mpbsucks
          • Oct 2012

thanks guys, what about a minoxidil w/out PG, I do live in the US...

Comment

• mpbsucks
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
            thanks guys, the kane shop ships to US right? baldinlikebaldwin, you know a solution for RU prep that doesnt need PG, I'm allergic to it?

Comment

• CurlyBird
              • Dec 2011

thanks guys, the kane shop ships to US right? baldinlikebaldwin, you know a solution for RU prep that doesnt need PG, I'm allergic to it?
              Also interested in the answer to this question.

Comment

• mpbsucks
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by CurlyBird
                Also interested in the answer to this question.
                Curlybird, after some research I have found that you can supposedly substitute glycerine in place of PG. I mixed my first batch of RU last night. I made it 30% glycerine, 60% alcohol (everclear), and 10% water. My next mixture will only use 20% glycerine as 30% makes your hair stick together. I will post pre RU photo's soon, good luck.

Comment

• CurlyBird
                  • Dec 2011

Curlybird, after some research I have found that you can supposedly substitute glycerine in place of PG. I mixed my first batch of RU last night. I made it 30% glycerine, 60% alcohol (everclear), and 10% water. My next mixture will only use 20% glycerine as 30% makes your hair stick together. I will post pre RU photo's soon, good luck.
                  No I meant does the Kane shop ship to the U.S? I should have been specific. But can anyone answer this?

Comment

• mpbsucks
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by CurlyBird
                    No I meant does the Kane shop ship to the U.S? I should have been specific. But can anyone answer this?
                    Yes, Kane ships to US, I just received my first batch from him. It takes about ten days

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

We are going to have another Ru group buy! How do you know the product is pure? Because the members test every compound before we purchase it.! Savings will be 60%

Comment

• mpbsucks
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                        We are going to have another Ru group buy! How do you know the product is pure? Because the members test every compound before we purchase it.! Savings will be 60%
                        Hey lilpauly, ive seen your postings and am impressed by your regime. Im down for the group buy, how do I get in.

Im on my third day of RU now, mixin at 1.5% how longs it take to get results with this stuff?

Comment

• CurlyBird
                          • Dec 2011

Hey lilpauly, ive seen your postings and am impressed by your regime. Im down for the group buy, how do I get in.

Im on my third day of RU now, mixin at 1.5% how longs it take to get results with this stuff?
                          Also interested in the group buy.

Also, thanks for responding mpb.

Comment

Working...