Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ace73
    • Apr 2014

Turkey or uk ?

I thought uk was my best option for fue but the cost is still an issue for me I have about £7000 saved and I have been advised I would need 2500 ht so prices in the uk are about £10,000 to £12,000 I just spoke to my hair dresser and he's told about a couple of his customers have gone to Turkey and he's been shocked by the results but they seem to be more crown area were mine is the hair line. I would like to spend £7000 all in with flights and hotel.
  • joely
    • Sep 2011

Ace, i recently had 2500 fue done in the UK cost nearly 9k,

There are however good doctors in Turkey who will be alot cheaper than the uk, i suppose it all depends on added cost of flights/ accommodation ect!

Comment

• Ace73
      • Apr 2014

Can I ask who you went with and did you haggle to get the cost to that and how happy are you with it cheers buddy

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

I would only choose two surgeons in Turkey and in reality I would rather go abroad as UK is a rippppppp off! The whole Harley street has overheads so high in the uk it's a joke. In all seriousness if uk had provided decent prices thn I would stay here, instead I rather save few and even go Brussels down the road to Dr Feriduni.

Comment

• Ace73
          • Apr 2014

Thanks buddy I might try Belgium I'm always worried about believing some of the reviews because there are so many complaints about surgeons I'm not sure if they are a loud to say I think I have seen one bad one and that was it

Comment

• Ace73
            • Apr 2014

That meant to say so very few complaint about surgeon and I'm sure that not everyone can be happy with there ht or maybe they are ?

Comment

• joely
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Ace73
              Can I ask who you went with and did you haggle to get the cost to that and how happy are you with it cheers buddy
              I went with zeiring medical! Nah didn't jaggle just paid what they asked

Comment

• Ace73
                • Apr 2014

Cheers buddy will check both Belgium and Turkey as well hope it all gods well for

Comment

• kamakmalik
                  • Sep 2014

Take your time, make your research and go to Turkey. I have less than half of your budget and will go to Turkey, although I am not sure which clinic. You would have a quality treatment and save a lot of money.

Comment

• mitchellthesuper
                    • Sep 2014

Hello Ace! Did you have your treatment? Could you give some info pls if you went to Turkey?

Comment

Working...