X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asp91
    • Sep 2018

Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz - Any Experiences

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, and looking into getting an FUE procedure with Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz in 2 months. I've done a bit of research and it seems that he is one of the only doctors in Turkey that will do the procedure himself.

So far, his assistant has been very responsive and informative in his replies - I am quite convinced so far.

However, I would like to know if people have had any experience with this? How did everything go? What were your results? Did they meet expectations?

Best,
    A
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

Make sure you talk to some of his patients and meet them also if possible. There is a guy on this forum that used him, his forum name is baldchimp so you can look at his experience.

Comment

• Karlsch
      • Jul 2018

Im also looking at this doctor. I like what Ive read and so am booking a FUT and FUE procedure for November

Comment

• Theo Saber
        • Oct 2018

Dear ASP91
        I just used the services of AEK Hair Clinic in Istanbul, It took me a long time to choose a clinic and it was not easy. you can choose to have the Doctor do the operation or have his highly trained technicians do the work while he supervises. I chose the latter and I am delighted to have used them, though I will have to have another session in the future. They are realistic and have a high focus on getting the maximum number of hairs from the Grafts they extract, protecting the hairs is fundamental to them. You will be in good safe hands

Comment

• Karlsch
          • Jul 2018

Thanks Theo. Im going int tomorrow so your message to ASP91 was timely for me and encouraging

Comment

• irishbogger
            • Nov 2018

I'm jumping on the band-wagon here as currently Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz is top of my list of choices.

Comment

• Karlsch
              • Jul 2018

Hey irish blogger. just had the procedure yesterday, fue and FUT. Im happy with the result. Obviously its day one but theyve been great. good luck

Comment

• irishbogger
                • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Karlsch
                Hey irish blogger. just had the procedure yesterday, fue and FUT. Im happy with the result. Obviously its day one but theyve been great. good luck
                Wishing you the best of luck! I'll be doing FUE only.

How did you find the experience? Did you feel like you were being treated like a patient, or was it a mill factory? I presume the former going on reviews, but would be nice to get up to date information.

Are you staying in the hotel next to the clinic? If so, how is it? Not that it matters really (the important part is the procedure!), but when in a bit of pain, it's nice to be in nice surroundings, especially as it's outside the city so can't really go walking around the sites...

Comment

• Theo Saber
                  • Oct 2018

Great to hear,

I just wrote an article https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...Emre-Karadeniz have a read.

Comment

• Karlsch
                    • Jul 2018

great article Theo

Comment

• Karlsch
                      • Jul 2018

Ive done my research so I was pretty familiar with what was to happen. That said, reading about it and experiencing it are 2 different things. i had read about the anesthetic being the most painful but it actually is. some of those needles. OW. But that was probably the worst part. there were other minor niggles like, the anasthetic does make you cold afterwards so take something warm.
                      I was the only one in there on my days, so it was definitely not a mill but personalized and yes I stayed at the hotel next door which was 5 minutes walk. But someone comes to the hotel to walk you there. theres a mall next door so you can get anything you need close by.
                      All the staff were really friendly, and guide you through everything. overall I am happy with how it went. I didnt get any nasty surprises and all the instructions were clear and concise.

Comment

• irishbogger
                        • Nov 2018

I'm only catching up on this thread now, despite me previously posting.

Excellent write up Theo, thank you.

And Karlsch, you're putting my mind at ease re. Dr. K, thank you.

All booked in (a friend is also joining me for an FUE the following day!) for early Jan.

I got loads of into from this forum, so once all is done I will create a write-up from start to finish.

So far, communication with Dr. K's team is good, so that's a bonus. They also didn't try to up-sell the 'premium' package (where Dr K is more involved), I had to request it!

Comment

• Karlsch
                          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by irishbogger
                          I'm only catching up on this thread now, despite me previously posting.

Excellent write up Theo, thank you.

And Karlsch, you're putting my mind at ease re. Dr. K, thank you.

All booked in (a friend is also joining me for an FUE the following day!) for early Jan.

I got loads of into from this forum, so once all is done I will create a write-up from start to finish.

So far, communication with Dr. K's team is good, so that's a bonus. They also didn't try to up-sell the 'premium' package (where Dr K is more involved), I had to request it!
                          good luck with it. Im sure youre going to be happy with the result. Just remember it takes a loooonnnnggg time to see anything. Im nearly at 8 weeks in the ugly duck phase just waiting for the growth to start now. have a look at the thread created by spex here https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/230-HT-Info-Pack its full of fantastic information.

Comment

• Youngheart
                            • Apr 2019

Hey mate. I am from Dublin. Did you go for this doctor as I am thinking to get FUE done. Cheers

Comment

• Youngheart
                              • Apr 2019

Hi Irish Blogger. I live in Dublin. Any chance we could speak over whatsapp or phone as I want to go ahead with the procedure. Great to know that someone from Ireland is on this forum. Cheers

Comment

Working...