X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helloimme
    • Apr 2016

Question I've had since forget about hairlines

Hi,

I always wondered if the type of hair I have/hairline ever since I was a kid, is an indicator of whether or not I will bald?

For example,

My dad has thin, fine hair and the way his hairline is shaped looks very much the ways mines was as a kid - he's definitely receded but not balding

My maternal grandpa has very thick, short hair, he's 82 but has a buzz cut and has no recession or balding at all

My hair has always been thin and fine, I was just wondering if this shape and type of hair indicates I will eventually end up like my dad? Or is it still variable?

Thank you!
  • BaldingEagle
    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Helloimme
    Hi,

I always wondered if the type of hair I have/hairline ever since I was a kid, is an indicator of whether or not I will bald?

For example,

My dad has thin, fine hair and the way his hairline is shaped looks very much the ways mines was as a kid - he's definitely receded but not balding

My maternal grandpa has very thick, short hair, he's 82 but has a buzz cut and has no recession or balding at all

My hair has always been thin and fine, I was just wondering if this shape and type of hair indicates I will eventually end up like my dad? Or is it still variable?

Thank you!
    Still variable.

Keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...