X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulnelson
    Inactive
    • Jun 2022

Liquid with CBD

Good evening everyone, I am writing this evening to have some info on e-liquid with CBD

I would like to know what are the effects felt?

In addition CBD vape juice, I saw that those authorized in France should not exceed 0.2% THC, hence my 2nd question which may seem silly:

Are there any risks of being positive during saliva tests?

thank you
  • Shlo
    • Feb 2023

WayofLeaf was started with the goal of giving readers access to a trustworthy source of knowledge on cannabis. The marijuana and CBD https://wayofleaf.com/mmj-cards/101/...ine-in-minutes industries are often misled because of the many companies and media outlets that aggressively sell its alleged miracle therapeutic capabilities, which cannot be guaranteed in any manner. While we at WayofLeaf sincerely think that cannabis has the potential to be used medicinally to cure pain, we also want to manage realistic expectations about this plant's potential benefits.

Comment

• crepewell
      • Feb 2023

Excellent work! I value your perspective. Coreball is a popular and appealing video game.

Comment

• xideyix605
        • Mar 2023

If by "positive" you mean testing positive for an infectious disease like COVID-19 during a saliva test, then there are risks associated with being positive.

The main risk is that you may be contagious and could spread the disease to others. Depending on the specific disease, you may also experience symptoms and complications that could range from mild to severe.

In the case of COVID-19, it is important to follow recommended guidelines for isolation and contact tracing to help prevent the spread of the virus to others. If you test positive for COVID-19, you may be asked to self-quarantine and inform anyone you have been in close contact with so they can also lolbeans get tested and take necessary precautions.

It is important to note that saliva tests are generally considered to be safe and accurate, but as with any medical test, there is a small risk of false positives or false negatives. If you have concerns about the accuracy of your test result or the risks associated with being positive, you should talk to your healthcare provider.

Comment

• Hreysyktich
          Inactive
          • Jun 2022

With the legal limit in France at 0.2%, chances of testing positive on a saliva test are low but not impossible.

Comment

• roberysmit
            Inactive
            • Nov 2021

I've dabbled in CBD e-liquids, and the effects vary for everyone. For me, it brought a sense of calm without the high associated with THC. As for the THC limit in France, it's a smart concern. I once had a friend who used medical cannabis for medical reasons, and she found it incredibly helpful. She passed workplace drug tests with no issues. Always check the product's details and opt for reputable brands.

Comment

Working...