Login
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Men's Hair Loss
Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Hair regrowth or miniturination
Hair regrowth or miniturination
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
John v
Junior Member
Join Date:
May 2016
Posts:
9
Share
Post
#1
Hair regrowth or miniturination
05-30-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm 15 and don't know of this is new hair growth or miniturination. When I pull my hair back I see a ton of stray and wispy hairs along the hairline.
Attached Files
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕