South Asian. Start of MPB or just normal swrril at the crown?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telogen121
    • Apr 2015

South Asian. Start of MPB or just normal swrril at the crown?

Hi, i am in my mid 20s, recently i noticed that the back of my head was thinner that my front. people keep commenting that i have thick hair and curly but for some reason i find that the crown is big and am afraid that it might be sign that i am balding. If someone with experience can comment on this it would be really beneficial. Since noticing, i have gone on a saw palmetto and biotin(10mg) routine. It has been about 15 days so abit too early to tell if there is a difference. But i am thinking of going on rogaine 5 per cent. I am not taking prepocia as i am young and i feel that becoming impotent or losing my sex drive is a massive risk. Beneficial comments are always welcomed. Attached is a picture of my head wet, dry with Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0474.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	470987Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0370.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	470988Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	470989 flash.
  • telogen121
    • Apr 2015

Thank you very much for your reply
    Really appreciate it. I generally have very dry hair and I just had a surgery done back in Feb. I Understand there might be some thinning due to the ttrauma but I am not sure if it's Mpb or just my hair shedding or in resting phase and to be honest I don't know if it's visible that I might be balding or if the hair follicles are dead
    Because of they are dormant I can wait for them to grow. Either way thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...