Dr. Sara Wasserbauer is like super Hot!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mpb47
    replied
    Originally posted by BigThinker
    Googled her. I'd hit it.
    Do you really pick a dr based on her looks?

    At worst I would say how can a women with a fulll head of hair even understand what mpb is like. But maybe her brothers or other relatives have it.

    My own primary is an attractive women.But I go to her because she is one of the few docs that actually listens to me rather than jumping to false conclusions like some of her clueless residents.
    I doubt she considers mpb a real medical problem and not even sure she realizes I have it but I bet she would help if I asked for it

    Leave a comment:


  • BigThinker
    replied
    Googled her. I'd hit it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ned80
    replied
    so i guess that confirms the theory that hair doesn't make much difference in attractiveness

    Leave a comment:


  • FlightTL
    started a topic Dr. Sara Wasserbauer is like super Hot!!!

    Dr. Sara Wasserbauer is like super Hot!!!

    She looks soo good, and her smile is like wow!


    Even if she went completely bald, she would still be freaking HOT!
Working...