Whats does this mean? Very important
Collapse
X
-
This is the most annoying kind of hair loss news that I constantly read.
Mice all around the world rejoice, knowing they have so many options to get back their NW0 if they ever go bald.Leave a comment:
-
-
national geographic reported clinical trials could start in 3 to 5 yearsLeave a comment:
-
This eliminates the need for mouse studies
It's not the cure, but it will expedite research ten fold.
Plus, we'll never have to hear about another mouse growing hair again-- a victory in itself.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I mean its big news reported by lots of media, but as always its one small step of many left still to take. If nothing else growing human hair in the lab helps a lot with testing and experimenting with something much more reliable then a mouse model so that alone should help speed things up a lot if its cheaply reproducible.Leave a comment:
-
What I got from this was that now that they have hair follicles growing on actual human skin, they can test different compounds to either stimulate growth or use as a preventative treatment.Leave a comment:
-
Whats does this mean? Very important
With the recent news of creating new hair follicles, I stumbled onto this video, and they said something that sounded interesting but I didnt really understand what they meant.
Can someone break it down for the layman. Thanks.Tags: None
Leave a comment: