Considering RU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    replied
    hey guys could you place some pre pics here? it would be nice to have

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBlonde
    replied
    Originally posted by StayThick
    I ordered both from Kane and will be using the KB as my vehicle. I hope this does something. I could really use regrowth all over.
    I am doing the same today bro. Lets hope we get Hellouser type results.

    Leave a comment:


  • StayThick
    replied
    I ordered both from Kane and will be using the KB as my vehicle. I hope this does something. I could really use regrowth all over.

    Leave a comment:


  • growhair
    replied
    I would go with Kane, many have used him as a supplier for RU

    You can use KB which is supposed to keep the RU from getting into your system.
    Much more expensive then alcohol/pg mix

    Leave a comment:


  • Hairismylife
    started a topic Considering RU

    Considering RU

    1. Buy from Kane? Is that 99% pure?

    2. Can I use KB instead of Everclear/pg mixture? would it be less effective?
Working...