Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

mpb treatments ru58841 plus

hi has anyone got the new formula mpb treatments ru58841 plus which seems to feel like its burning on scalp for a while then its ok im not sure if its menthol or nicotinamide.
  • Avodart
    • Nov 2012

Hey man, how long have you been using RU for?

Any results and/or anything worth mentioning?

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

i got my ru through kane and saw better results than using finas and dutas and this was a topical so i used up my supply and with the hassle of mixing my own decided to try mpb ready made 5% plus when the price was reduced recently so i had stopped the ru for about 4 months and thought i really needed to get back on it as said finast did not do much for me although i may use with the ru and minox foam.
      I will keep you informed of my progress im going to use 1ml at night of the 5% ru.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

we are going to have a group buy for ru! we will being testing it twice! before we buy it and a randon sample from some1 who purchased it! 10 grams for 160

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
          we are going to have a group buy for ru! we will being testing it twice! before we buy it and a randon sample from some1 who purchased it! 10 grams for 160
          Damn, at $160/10g thats cheap. I might buy another 20grams and bump up my dosage to 200mg/2ml application alongside CB at 15mg/1.5ml. That should give some serious coverage all over the entire crown, vertex and hairline.

Comment

• Avodart
            • Nov 2012

Thanks Doke!

Im considering using RU, so Im trying to get as much info about it as I can..

Hope that it all works out well

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

How much of a hassle is it to mix RU? Does it have to be done every night, or can it be mixed in batches and applied over a period of time?

Comment

• HARIRI
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                If i decide to buy RU, how can I mix it with my Rogaine liquid? Anyone has any idea? I'm interested to mix it with my Rogaine and see how it works? I cant quit Minoxidil. lilpauly, you are the RU expert over here. Let me know Bro...

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

to be honest i do not think its a good idea to mix minox and ru myself i like to know the pure ru goes on my scalp seperately.
                  As to mixing your own its not too bad but i do think that many of us wanted a ready mixed version and now a company like mpb has done it some have ignored it after all this time of wanting this.
                  And also if you only apply 1 ml a day my three bottles of ru will last nearly 6 months i even got a refund from mpb because i got a customs charge which was good service.
                  The only thing is next time i order i will choose the faster delivery option,i do know that there contact is good when you email them.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

I forgot to mention the second application of ru plus i think its best to shake the bottle before use and it felt better on the scalp.

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by doke
                      to be honest i do not think its a good idea to mix minox and ru myself i like to know the pure ru goes on my scalp seperately.
                      As to mixing your own its not too bad but i do think that many of us wanted a ready mixed version and now a company like mpb has done it some have ignored it after all this time of wanting this.
                      And also if you only apply 1 ml a day my three bottles of ru will last nearly 6 months i even got a refund from mpb because i got a customs charge which was good service.
                      The only thing is next time i order i will choose the faster delivery option,i do know that there contact is good when you email them.
                      Thank you DOKE, Im interested about it. Can you please tell me what is the difference between RU58841 solution $62 and KB Solution $43??? They say on their website http://www.mpbtreatments.com/ that the RU58841 is now premixed so we dont need to order the KB solution. Right?
                      Also Im thinking of which to take? 1% or 2% or 5%??? Any idea???

Thats what its mentioned about the new RU58841 Premixed solution

"2 fluid ounces of RU58841 in stable solution ready for topical application. Solution is stable for up to 6 months. With the Propylene Glycol (PG) free formulation, this solution is suitable for those with sensitivities to PG.

RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist, or anti-androgen, suited perfectly for topical application. Once applied RU58841 goes to work by binding to the numerous androgen receptors found throughout the hair follicles. RU58841’s preferential binding (over that of DHT) to the androgen receptor, means DHT is not given the chance to bind and convey the message for hair loss to progress.

NOTICE
                      The aluminum bottles we use as the packing for the RU58841 solution are 80ml bottles. They are filled as described to 2oz (60ml). Thus, the bottles will not be filled entirely. Rest assured the entire 2oz of RU solution is there. This added space has function in the way we uniquely prepare your product.
                      To ensure you receive the freshest solution possible, your solution is mixed on the spot immediately before packaging. This added room in the bottle allows our mixing machinery to fit into your bottle without any solution being displaced as overflow"

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

If you're androgen sensitive, start with 2%. If you're not, go with 5%.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                          How much of a hassle is it to mix RU? Does it have to be done every night, or can it be mixed in batches and applied over a period of time?
                          Repeating in hopes for answer.

Comment

• HARIRI
                            • Nov 2012

I emailed MPB treatments today and got an answer after couple of hours, great customer service indeed.

Im a rogaine user (Minoxidil 5&#37. How can I apply the RU58841 and Rogaine together, which to apply first and how many minutes I have to wait to apply the other?

Also my 2nd question, how will i know the right one for me? 1%
                            or 2% or 5%???

Here is their answer

Thank you for your interest in our products! The RU solution can be used in conjunction with minoxidil, in fact it is a very good combination. I recommend applying the RU solution first because it dries much faster than minoxidil; then after the RU solution has dried, you can apply the minoxidil solution. The 5% RU is the most effective, but the lower doses are good for people who may get side effects from 5%.

I think I wont risk a lot and will order the 1% strength (60 ml) which means it will for 2 months if I decide to apply it once a night (1ml) as Im already taking Keratene Alphactive Retard as DHT blocker and Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%). Lets see how it will works.

However, I'm just confused what do they mean by Application plus? There is 1% application plus and there is 1% strength? Both of them are $62? Any idea folks?

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by HARIRI
                              Thank you DOKE, Im interested about it. Can you please tell me what is the difference between RU58841 solution $62 and KB Solution $43??? They say on their website http://www.mpbtreatments.com/ that the RU58841 is now premixed so we dont need to order the KB solution. Right?
                              Also Im thinking of which to take? 1% or 2% or 5%??? Any idea???

Thats what its mentioned about the new RU58841 Premixed solution

"2 fluid ounces of RU58841 in stable solution ready for topical application. Solution is stable for up to 6 months. With the Propylene Glycol (PG) free formulation, this solution is suitable for those with sensitivities to PG.

RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist, or anti-androgen, suited perfectly for topical application. Once applied RU58841 goes to work by binding to the numerous androgen receptors found throughout the hair follicles. RU58841’s preferential binding (over that of DHT) to the androgen receptor, means DHT is not given the chance to bind and convey the message for hair loss to progress.

NOTICE
                              The aluminum bottles we use as the packing for the RU58841 solution are 80ml bottles. They are filled as described to 2oz (60ml). Thus, the bottles will not be filled entirely. Rest assured the entire 2oz of RU solution is there. This added space has function in the way we uniquely prepare your product.
                              To ensure you receive the freshest solution possible, your solution is mixed on the spot immediately before packaging. This added room in the bottle allows our mixing machinery to fit into your bottle without any solution being displaced as overflow"
                              hi har thats right you do not need kb solution with premixed so saves all that mixing shit.

Comment

Working...