Switching from Propecia to Avodart?
Collapse
X
-
I've been on Avodart since 2003, and have experienced to some degree every side effect I've heard of. But I stay on it because I'd rather keep what hair I have, even if it permanently screws up the rest of me. Because I am Ahab, and baldness is my white whale.Leave a comment:
-
I've been on Finasteride for almost 4 years now, no side effects, but I'm also considering adding dutasteride as I think I'm starting to lose the effects of fin. Can you check the thread I posted?Leave a comment:
-
The usual stuff they say about Propecia, just with much higher incidence rates. I've been on Avodart for slightly over a month now and I've not seen any side effects (didn't get any on Propecia either). Too early to tell if I'm seeing any re-growth but *I think* I can see some very small hairs coming through but I can't be sure.Leave a comment:
-
What horror stories have you heard about avodart? Please tell me.Leave a comment:
-
Switching from Propecia to Avodart?
I currently take 1mg Propecia once daily and have been for almost 12 months now but I'm not seeing any results...in fact my hair has gotten noticeably worse in the last year so it's not even stabilised.
Should I switch to Avodart/Dutasteride if I'm a non-responder to Fin? My hairloss is quite diffuse and I'm an NW4 in my early 20s.
Haven't experienced any side effects from Fin but the horror stories about Avodart terrify me. Not sure I'll risk it if the results are unlikely to be good yet the risks high, but at the same time I'm a bit desperate since a HT is out of the question. Any advice?Tags: None
Leave a comment: