Login
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Hair Transplants
Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
Fut results with Dr Adair in Atlanta after 5 months
Fut results with Dr Adair in Atlanta after 5 months
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
bluechip68
Junior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2019
Posts:
6
Share
Post
#1
Fut results with Dr Adair in Atlanta after 5 months
03-25-2019, 05:55 AM
Hello all. New member here. I thought I would share my results after 5 months with Bosley - Dr Stefan Adair in Atlanta. I had 2500 grafts in the crown.
Attached Files
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕