1. Completely stop the intake of gluten food and gluten drinks (beer
and whiskey
. No soy-souse on your Chinese food and no more pasta or bread.I know it's a lifestyle but it's not as bad as scalp seborrheic problems, and there is allot of gluten free products, including gluten free beer, pasta, pizza and so on.
Another thing i did was stop using Nizoral shampoo or Ketokonazole shampoo with high content of SLS sulfates, the sulfates are so high they dry out the scalp and the hair, stripping it from all the natural oil that is good for the hair and scalp + those shampoos made my hair look like shit.
I been using Head and shoulders 2 in one for a while now and its the best and cheapest shampoo i ever used and my scalp feel relaxed and clean + my hair becomes shiny and fluffy.
Q4- I have had a hair transplant, but no problem sins my SD is completely gone.
Q5- I think you should take prprecia or as i do Finastride 5 mg and cut them in to 4 = 1,25 mg a day. No sexual sides!!
Hope you are willing to try this out! let me know if you do.
Leave a comment: