View Full Version : My 7.5 month follow up consultation with Dr Feller

05-20-2012, 11:33 AM
It was great to meet Dr Feller in London a few days ago.

It was my follow up from my surgery in late October and it went really well.

I left at 4.45 in the morning to get to London, so I was a bit creamcrackered but I stuck around for a while. :)

I met a couple of his patients who looked great and also showed some guys my transplanted hair and allowed them to inspect the work done.

Overall it was a positive experience and nice to see Dr Feller and Spex.

I will have some more pre op pics to come in the next few days but posted some from the day and some from a couple of weeks ago.

All my progress can be found on my main thread.

05-20-2012, 12:12 PM
It's looking very good! Congratulations!

I whish I had saved up for one more year and gone with Dr. Feller instead of going to the clinic in my home country... oh well..next time I know where to go :p

05-21-2012, 04:15 AM
Really nice to meet you again Chris. Your hair looks even better in person and thanks so much for hanging round and showing a few guys your hairline and scar. It really helped them.:cool:

Keep us updated as the months pass as believe it or not, it only gets better :)

05-22-2012, 04:49 AM
does look like you have had any work done at all. Great job

05-22-2012, 12:30 PM

Sorry for the delay here are your pics - You have come a long way in a short period of time - Congrafts!!

05-27-2012, 10:26 AM
does look like you have had any work done at all. Great job

To be honest I'm not so impressed when I see the before pics. He hardly had any hair loss to begin with, and it looks like he only had the density of the hairline increased.

05-31-2012, 07:05 AM
Dude, Chris has had the hairline repaired and density increased.

05-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Great result I hope to achieve such a good result as have a very simliar hair loss pattern.

06-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Cheers Rugger for your comment.