View Full Version : Finasteride Uk

04-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I often see people in the Uk people asking where to get their finasteride from, so I thought I would post this.

I have been getting my finasteride off Dr Singh for a long while now as well as countless other members of the other major forums.

The service is excellent, legitimate and correct packaging, affordable pricing and efficient delivery.

I have just ordered my 1mg finpecia through Dr Singh at http://ukfinasteride.info and yet again the service was efficient and professional.

Anyone considering finasteride in the UK should consider Dr Singh service as purchasing finasteride in the UK appears to be a common topic for Uk hairloss sufferers.

04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
there is no mention of price on this site

04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
I get my Finpecia from Dr Singh and it costs £200 for a years + supply:cool:

Once you register there is a price breakdown within the site.

04-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Yep uk finasteride and Dr Singh are an excellent provider for finasteride for us uk hair loss sufferers he provides both generic 5mg, proscar and finpecia 1mg I believe is 229 for 400 tablets and u get it within a few days no having to wait weeks from places abroad etc

04-19-2012, 12:11 PM
The speed of service is excellent.

04-19-2012, 03:15 PM
No one use chemist direct? Get my fin for abt 18 for a 3 month supply. Any of you guys using it experienced a shed as i have lost a ridiculous amount of bulk in my 8/9th month, doc says ride it out but not convinced. Can this guy do consultations?