View Full Version : Be aware of BS marketing tactics

11-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi guys,

Caught this one off the back of a recent enquiry to me by a UK patient about The London HT Clinic.. never heard of them...wonder why .. :rolleyes:

They are clearly using the main guys pictures from Dermatch (Concealer) as their main top of the list showcase HT result combined with some sloppy photoshop!

A trick out the old "dancing on ice" book ... ;-)

Follicle Death Row
11-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Great spot Spex. That is an absolute disgrace. Sickening.

11-17-2011, 08:18 AM
That place should be burned down, along with the scum bags running it. I HATE CROOKS. I HATE THEM MORE THAN I CAN DESCRIBE IT. They're not humans. They're blood sucking heartless filthy leeches.

11-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Email from Dermatch

Dear Spex,

Thank you for the heads-up on the pirated photos. They are in fact the property of DermMatch, Inc.

The photos are from our old website and currently on our printed brochure. They are protected by international copyright and we have told the site they must remove them immediately.

Glen Alan Prytula
DermMatch, Inc.

11-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Disgraceful. They even made the 'pre' look worse and the photoshopping is so obvious.

I don't see that photo on the site now, but in the 'before and after' section there is some even more ham-fisted photoshop work to be seen.