View Full Version : VIDEO: "Frenchguy" hairline repair By Dr. Feller

Dr. Feller
03-02-2009, 07:03 AM
This patient had some prior mini/micrograft work in France. Not bad, but his continued recession allowed the grafts to become more obvious and a bit stalky. He wanted his hairline lowered and the unnatural old grafts to be covered.

We dense packed 1,800 grafts into the hairline and extended it up the corners of his hairline as well to stay ahead of future loss.

03-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Great result Dr. Feller, and very well presented.

03-10-2009, 05:45 PM
This is one of my favourite Feller results, not seen the video to it before, but awesome result.

03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Looks like 1800 grafts can go a long way. Why do I see so many 5000 graft hair transplants being promoted on different forums? It seems like this can be overkill to me.

03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Dr Feller - I am an active man (42) from Scotland and am very interested in the FUE technique. I have struggled to contain my hair loss over the last 10 years using Regaine but now feel the time is right to look properly at a more lasting method.
What I have read about clinics in the UK worries me greatly as some are quoting 10,000 plus for the technique. Money is not the worry - it's the throwing it away on bad surgery that worries. Can you (or anyone) give me some advice as to where I can start to look at a proper surgeon in the UK. I belive your contact in the UK is a gentleman called SPEX!

Dr. Feller
03-16-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm afraid I don't know of anyone I can refer you to in the UK for FUE.

If you go through some of the HT forums you will eventually find doctors who have performed FUE for 5 years or more and have demonstrated consistent results. Then, send them your photos and see what they say. Simple.
Good luck,
Dr. F

03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Dr. Bijan Feriduni of Belgium has a spectacular reputation and track record. He's one of the best in Europe, and is currently performing FUE on a regular basis. You might want to contact his office.

See Dr. Ferinuni's IAHRS profile here:
Bijan Feriduni, M.D., IAHRS Member (http://www.iahrs.org/DisplayProfile.asp?ID=%C6%E2&sID=%B9%BAA1%8B%06%2B&sn=)

the B spot
03-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Craig-- aside from Dr. Feriduni,--- Dr. Bisanga is doing nice work via FUE as well. I will admit, I have not seen much work from Dr. Feriduni so I cannot properly give you my opinion on his work.

I really think Dr. Bisanga from BHR is doing some of the best FUE work we have seen.

However, knowing what you know about 99% of the clinics in the UK/Europe why not come over to the states? Dr. Feller is in NY and a short flight for the most part!

Flights are cheap, the pound is still fairly strong against the dollar and you can be a bit more comfortable in your choice.

Good Luck!!!!

03-20-2009, 12:47 AM
I belive your contact in the UK is a gentleman called SPEX!

Indeed - here to help. Feel free to drop me an email /pics and happy to help:cool:

Dr. Feller
03-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the plug Jason!
Dr. F