View Full Version : Repair of Hairline by Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY with VIDEO

Dr. Feller
02-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Not all of our patients require megasessions. In fact, a little can go a long way on the right person.

Take this patient who had an HT by another clinic. Most of the transplants he was given were minigrafts placed on the hairline. This left him with a "stalky" unnatural appearence due to all the two and three hair grafts growing on his hairline. This type of surgery is easy to perform, but the results are usually less than satisfying.

To repair it we decided to pack 1,200 grafts between all the old transplants with follicular units. We considered doing FUE, but since he already had a strip surgery in the past, it was more cost effective to just do another strip.

Here is a video of him after 9 months (click the link):

Here are his photos before and after 9 months:

02-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Looks great Dr. Feller! I like the fact that you state "a little can go a long way". Megasessions aren't always required. I had a session of 1,600 grafts about a year ago, and it had a huge impact for me. My balding status/pattern was roughly similar to this guy.

I will get my before/after pics up this week!

Dr. Feller
02-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks TJ. I look forward to see your photos.

Dr. F