View Full Version : Dr. Beehner; One session of 4466 hairs 3 years later

Mike Beehner, M.D.
09-11-2011, 11:41 AM
This gentleman first came to see me for consultations in 1999 and 2006, and then, with increasing hair loss, decided in 2008 at the age of 51 to have a hair transplant procedure done by myself. We filled in the entire top of the head except for the downhill vertex in the rear.
He received a total of 1502 grafts, made up of 1092 FU's and 410 MFU grafts for a total of 4466 hairs. His "before" photos are a little red-tinted due to some problems with the "white balance" on our new digital camera at the time. I assure you he is not a redhead. On top of that color change, he also lost around 20 pounds, which gave him an entirely different appearance from the last time I saw him. I find it common that men who get their hair restored start working out and losing weight and doing other things that go along with an improved self-image of themselves.
He came to see me, inquiring as to getting some more grafts sometime later this year. At that time, we plan to scatter around 800-900 FU's into the vertex, along with filling in the top also.
Mike Beehner, M.D.