View Full Version : Great texturising paste i have found

05-05-2011, 04:02 AM
A GREAT texturising paste i've discovered.
Guys - im always trying products on my hair as we all do however i thing i've found one , one that is working well for me anyway.

VO5 "Surf Style" - Its a paste and gives the hair really good texture and makes hair really manageable. Google it as its not expensive and most stores stock.

Just wanted to let guys know as its always good to find a product thats suits your hair - it may not work for you but its working well for me

Pictures taken today with product in my hair.

05-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Thanks for sharing. Nice hair bro

Any before pics?

05-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Thanks mate - here me before any HT's however didnt take any befores without product in. I will tomorrow before application ;)

05-05-2011, 09:53 AM
For those of you who can find it, take a look at American Crew Hair Fibre. It's the only hair product I've ever heard of to win an award...it works to (cosmetically) thicken hair. I swear by the stuff. It's got a matte finish as well, so it doesn't look like you've used much of anything.

05-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Steal my thunder why dont you ;)

05-08-2011, 06:40 PM
I think Ive seen pics of you ( elsewhere ) with a buzz using a # 4 .............I 'm envious , the # 4 , if it is you, looks good !!

05-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Hi Spex,

I've been dying to see the "before the application" photo. If you can post the photo, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!! BTW, your hair looks great! I'm envious of it.