View Full Version : DHT shampoo

04-15-2011, 06:55 AM
Can anyone suggest a good shampoo to lower Dht on your scalp ? At the moment I'm using alpecin. Thanks

04-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Nizoral Shampoo
from boots :http://www.boots.com/en/Nizoral-Anti-dandruff-Shampoo-60ml_923462/

04-15-2011, 01:06 PM
I've seen pics in another forum of a guy who had Head & Shoulders in his hair loss regimen and he had very good results and feels that Head & Shoulders supported his hair loss, of course along with all the other stuff he was using. He didn't want to use Finasteride because of sides.

04-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Well Ive been using the foam now for just over 2months and I'm thinking of using nizoral Shampoo alongside , would this be a good idea?

Mane Man
04-25-2011, 07:06 PM
A lot of people here swear by Nizoral. I bought a bottle and used the whole thing with no noticeable results. I am now using Hair Cycle Shampoo and I have had fantastic results in less than four months of daily use. I am hoping others will give it a try since I can't believe I am the only person getting good results from it here. Check out my thread. I hope to be able to post some nice "After" photos before the new year.

04-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi Mane,

What is Hair Cycle shampoo? I've heard of the others (nt surprisingly for head & shoulders ;) ) but haven't heard of that one. Who makes it and what's in it?

Mane Man
04-27-2011, 10:51 AM
I never heard of it either until I went on this site. There is a well respected Doctor in Atlanta, GA area who has this hair Cycle line of products. I bought the Shampoo on www.haircycle.com. Dr. Cole's website is forhair.com

04-28-2011, 06:01 AM
I have tried the hair cycle shampoo and it is great. The reason why I stopped using it is unknown, maybe I just got lazy and stopped ordering it, but I am planning on getting a new couple of bottles sometime soon.

07-25-2011, 08:49 AM
Can anyone suggest a good shampoo to lower Dht on your scalp ? At the moment I'm using alpecin. Thanks
Knight Distributing Company in Lawrenceville, Georgia, has 2 very good DHT-blocking shampoos. The brand name is My Secret Correctives, and you can find them at www.kdc-regency.com. Good luck!

07-25-2011, 08:57 AM
snake p*ss off !