PDA

View Full Version : CB-03-01 - new antiandrogenic

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

doke
08-06-2014, 02:28 AM
has anyone tried iron dragon 1% cb and I mean twice a day usage for at least six months to a year?

burtandernie
08-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Cosmo has more than enough funds...so as long as THEY decide to push CB for hair loss, funding will not be an issue!

Yeah this is my biggest worry now along with just the amount of time until we finally see it.

lifelonglearning
08-06-2014, 07:21 PM
What the size and weight of the molecule?

doke
08-07-2014, 02:31 AM
So no answer to my question so why are you guys not trying it then as without using for the length of time I have said its not worth keep going on about it.
If iron dragon have this topical I know its 1% but you could use more say 4mls a day or trial your own dose theres nothing to lose exceipt the cost but if it worked it would be worth it.
It I think would have to be used with another regrowth agent such as minoxidil as in when using ru.

Pelopeleon
08-31-2014, 01:53 PM
There was not a report at the end of each month about cosmo research and finances? When will it be posted there?

lilpauly
11-13-2014, 05:38 PM
That, or perhaps the CB everyone's been using is fake. I don't have the answers.

yes results have been pretty shitty !

lilpauly
11-14-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm not using it. I sorta threw in the towel. Plus all the results I've ever seen of CB are dubious. this!

lilpauly
11-14-2014, 03:32 PM
has anyone tried iron dragon 1% cb and I mean twice a day usage for at least six months to a year? cb must be used 2x day 5%

burtandernie
11-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Just out of curiosity when you say CB must be used 2x a day 5% where do you come with those numbers and in what vehicle?

lilpauly
11-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Just out of curiosity when you say CB must be used 2x a day 5% where do you come with those numbers and in what vehicle?

hi man its in the clincal trials. http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02279823

i talked to some1 from cosmo last year and he mentioned it was going to be a gel.

inbrugge
11-15-2014, 05:51 PM
lilpauly, can we assume cb gives great results with no side effects if it is used the same way it was used in cosmo's first set-up with iontophoresis (i think it was once a week application! no?)

why not replicate that set-up? iontophoresis devicss aren't that expensive (200$-500$) and at one application per week with those results it'll definitely be worth it (and cb will be affordable at that low amount of usage).

in fact, iontophoresis can also improve other existing applications like minox, ru, dut, fin, etc.

so why don't we find a way to replicate cosmo's first application? do you know anyone who can help us achieve this? maybe kane has some knowledge about this?

lilpauly
11-15-2014, 06:00 PM
lilpauly, can we assume cb gives great results with no side effects if it is used the same way it was used in cosmo's first set-up with iontophoresis (i think it was once a week application! no?)

why not replicate that set-up? iontophoresis devicss aren't that expensive (200$-500$) and at one application per week with those results it'll definitely be worth it (and cb will be affordable at that low amount of usage).

in fact, iontophoresis can also improve other existing applications like minox, ru, dut, fin, etc.

so why don't we find a way to replicate cosmo's first application? do you know anyone who can help us achieve this? maybe kane has some knowledge about this? to be honest with bro I'm not that convinced with the ionto . I'm not even that convinced that much with the first trail they did . What do all these trials have in common ? They all grow trendnous amount of hair !!! It's to get investors .

lilpauly
11-15-2014, 06:21 PM
look at this study

Background

Latanoprost is a prostaglandin analogue used to treat glaucoma. It can cause adverse effects, such as iridial and periocular hyperpigmentation, and eyelash changes including pigmentation and increased thickness, length, and number. Latanoprost has been used to treat eyelash alopecia, but knowledge on its effects on human scalp hair growth is not available.

Objective

The primary objectives were to assess the efficacy of latanoprost on hair growth and pigmentation. The secondary objectives were to assess the effect on scalp pigmentation; investigate the treatment duration needed to affect hair growth, hair pigmentation, and scalp pigmentation; and assess safety of latanoprost.

Methods

Sixteen men with mild androgenetic alopecia (Hamilton II-III) were included. Latanoprost 0.1% and placebo were applied daily for 24 weeks on two minizones on the scalp. Measurements on hair growth, density, diameter, pigmentation, and anagen/telogen ratio were performed throughout the study.

Results

At 24 weeks, an increased hair density on the latanoprost-treated site was observed compared with baseline (n = 16, P < .001) and placebo-treated site (P = .0004).

Limitations

Only young men with mild androgenetic alopecia were included. The results may not be applicable to other patient groups. Choice of investigational site may have affected the results.

Conclusions

Latanoprost significantly increased hair density (terminal and vellus hairs) at 24 weeks compared with baseline and the placebo-treated area. Latanoprost could be useful in stimulating hair follicle activity and treating hair loss.

lilpauly
11-15-2014, 06:24 PM
look at this study

Background

Latanoprost is a prostaglandin analogue used to treat glaucoma. It can cause adverse effects, such as iridial and periocular hyperpigmentation, and eyelash changes including pigmentation and increased thickness, length, and number. Latanoprost has been used to treat eyelash alopecia, but knowledge on its effects on human scalp hair growth is not available.

Objective

The primary objectives were to assess the efficacy of latanoprost on hair growth and pigmentation. The secondary objectives were to assess the effect on scalp pigmentation; investigate the treatment duration needed to affect hair growth, hair pigmentation, and scalp pigmentation; and assess safety of latanoprost.

Methods

Sixteen men with mild androgenetic alopecia (Hamilton II-III) were included. Latanoprost 0.1% and placebo were applied daily for 24 weeks on two minizones on the scalp. Measurements on hair growth, density, diameter, pigmentation, and anagen/telogen ratio were performed throughout the study.

Results

At 24 weeks, an increased hair density on the latanoprost-treated site was observed compared with baseline (n = 16, P < .001) and placebo-treated site (P = .0004).

Limitations

Only young men with mild androgenetic alopecia were included. The results may not be applicable to other patient groups. Choice of investigational site may have affected the results.

Conclusions

Latanoprost significantly increased hair density (terminal and vellus hairs) at 24 weeks compared with baseline and the placebo-treated area. Latanoprost could be useful in stimulating hair follicle activity and treating hair loss.

*********With 6 months of 0.1% latanoprost in a 5/3/2 ethanol/pg/water vehicle on 16 living, breathing AGA men they achieved a 22% density increase********

lilpauly
11-15-2014, 06:26 PM
that study is flawed . that study was from 3 years ago and it went no where .

burtandernie
11-16-2014, 10:30 AM
hi man its in the clincal trials. http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02279823

i talked to some1 from cosmo last year and he mentioned it was going to be a gel.

Ah okay so its this recent trial they were doing they said that.

lilpauly
11-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Ah okay so its this recent trial they were doing they said that.

Yes man they conclude in summer

inbrugge
11-16-2014, 04:50 PM
i see what you mean about the cosmo trial but ionto in general, you don't think it has a lot of potential? you can guarantee direct delivery so you can use to much lower amounts of application and dosage meaning very little side effects. imagine topical dut with no side effects.

lifelonglearning
01-26-2015, 09:32 PM
Is their anyone currently using CB? If so can you state your source , vehicle and experience using it

chongmet
09-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Nobody has any method of verifying the results or lack thereof. Everything everyone has done so far has basically been just a shot in the dark. I'm not even fully convinced that the CB people are buying either from Iron Dragon, Kane or elsewhere is 100% real, I have my doubts.

So.We are in late 2015. Have you tried CB anyhow? I really want to give it a shot, but for a proper period of time, Like 1 year. Have you heard about someone who used it? Is the vehicle really an issue?

burtandernie
10-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Doesnt CB phase 2 trials finish this coming month november? Seeing some results with a good topical vehicle I wonder how well it ends up working. There is plenty of speculation out there that its too weak, or whatever but results are bigger than words

givemehairs
11-03-2015, 03:30 PM
will this anti androgenic have less sides then dutas? Iḿ developing puffy nippels, I really can drop my dutas yet.

ShookOnes
11-03-2015, 10:06 PM
will this anti androgenic have less sides then dutas? Iḿ developing puffy nippels, I really can drop my dutas yet.

its topical, so yes.

burtandernie
11-09-2015, 09:02 PM
In theory this will have minimal sides especially compared to current stuff. It needs to be a reasonable cost, strong enough, and related to that a good vehicle so it gets where it needs to. This could end up safe enough to just take long before you ever lose any hair so prevention will be much easier since lots of people delay doing anything because of the risk associated with a life long internal drug.
I hope its strong though because you need some mighty powerful AA action to get good results like castration levels to actually prevent MPB. Hopefully it stops a lot of T as well as DHT.

rdawg
11-09-2015, 09:10 PM
any kind of DUT or FIN replacement is welcome in my eyes, I dont get any major sides from DUT but it's the kind of thing you dont want to be taking your entire life(it does mess with my libido the day after, but nothing major after that).

We need something safe with the same if not better maintenance affects that DUT has.

burtandernie
11-10-2015, 05:59 PM
any kind of DUT or FIN replacement is welcome in my eyes, I dont get any major sides from DUT but it's the kind of thing you dont want to be taking your entire life(it does mess with my libido the day after, but nothing major after that).

We need something safe with the same if not better maintenance affects that DUT has.

I agree. My hope is with CB since its actively being worked on, but many others have come and gone. There was RU, ascj 9, and others. I mean Ascj 9 was similar to CB and it has sat there without an owner for like 10 years. Could have been out by now if it worked. Companies just dont see the money or benefit I guess.

ShookOnes
11-10-2015, 09:54 PM
In theory this will have minimal sides especially compared to current stuff. It needs to be a reasonable cost, strong enough, and related to that a good vehicle so it gets where it needs to. This could end up safe enough to just take long before you ever lose any hair so prevention will be much easier since lots of people delay doing anything because of the risk associated with a life long internal drug.
I hope its strong though because you need some mighty powerful AA action to get good results like castration levels to actually prevent MPB. Hopefully it stops a lot of T as well as DHT.

You want sides worse than fin it seems

burtandernie
11-11-2015, 06:02 PM
CB doesnt cause any major known sides because its a receptor antagonist not a systemic enzyme inhibitor. Its an ideal AA it competes with T and DHT while in theory rendered harmless once it hits blood. Its theory because its not fully studied so its all guessing as usual. We wont know for years anyway but phase 2 ended in november this year. It could end up having strong sides and it might not. No point in guessing but I think its chances are good its safer than what exists now and hopefully as effective

Dench57
11-12-2015, 05:13 AM
The whole point of CB is they're designing it as a "side-free" receptor antagonist. It degrades into a harmless metabolite once it hits the blood stream, meaning no systemic side effects (which can happen with RU).

gchr
12-25-2015, 07:06 PM
any updates? where to get

FearTheLoss
12-25-2015, 10:49 PM
I've been using CB that I got from a private forum group buy for 4 months now. I've filled in my crown to the point where you can't tell I'm losing hair anymore where I was a nw3 before. No side effects at all.

I had sides with RU and no regrowth. Minox didn't work for me. Fin stopped my shedding but no regrowth and horrible sides.

mrkite
12-25-2015, 11:40 PM
I've been using CB that I got from a private forum group buy for 4 months now. I've filled in my crown to the point where you can't tell I'm losing hair anymore where I was a nw3 before. No side effects at all.

I had sides with RU and no regrowth. Minox didn't work for me. Fin stopped my shedding but no regrowth and horrible sides.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, that's awesome! Aren't you using 5% twice a day?

And are you at all concerned about any long term side effects that could creep up on you down the road? We don't know a whole lot about CB after all.

doinmyheadin
12-25-2015, 11:54 PM

Do you have pics? Getting desperate for a new treatment that works for thickening. Been using fin for about 4 years and dont want use crappy minox.

Keeper
12-26-2015, 01:16 AM

pics

bananana
12-26-2015, 02:47 AM

pics! :D

joshuk
12-26-2015, 03:43 AM

what % are you using a day, im mixing 35mg into neogenic every night been doing this for just over a month no other treatments.

how long would you say before you noticed thickening off hairs, do you thing 35mg is enough to block the AR on scalp my hair is shaved to grade 0 so most of the CB should get to the hair

sdsurfin
12-26-2015, 07:38 PM
In what vehicle do you apply the CB feartheloss? and also how much is it costing you? Also is there any way to buy some at a decent price? Would love some help with this, can't use fin. thanks

sdsurfin
12-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Just tried to find CB on the Kane site with no luck. Anyone want to help me get a hold of some? El duterino on another forum is reporting maintenance on 5% CB and says its about 4 bucks a day to use. Seems worth it to me, especially as its not being released until 2021.

sdsurfin
12-26-2015, 09:54 PM
also why is it taking CB so ****ing long to get to market? Is that what we can expect for SM and setipiprant too? Any scientists or docs on here can shed any light? 2021 seems crazy when they are wrapping up phase2, why does it take 6 more years to do a phase 3 and approval? SM is in the same spot pipline wise, will it take the same amount of time? In my opinion setipiprant is the most promising thing out there, and right now its looking like we wont get it until like 2025 based on how long CB is taking.

Keki
12-27-2015, 03:58 AM
also why is it taking CB so ****ing long to get to market? Is that what we can expect for SM and setipiprant too? Any scientists or docs on here can shed any light? 2021 seems crazy when they are wrapping up phase2, why does it take 6 more years to do a phase 3 and approval? SM is in the same spot pipline wise, will it take the same amount of time? In my opinion setipiprant is the most promising thing out there, and right now its looking like we wont get it until like 2025 based on how long CB is taking.

it's not far away, the same shit for acne will be be out 2018 i think, so at least we will have something

doinmyheadin
12-27-2015, 07:11 AM
it's not far away, the same shit for acne will be be out 2018 i think, so at least we will have something

The acne one is a much lower percentage. According to there website Breezular whatever it is called wont be ready for the public until 2021, which is bs how long it takes.

sdsurfin
12-27-2015, 09:43 AM
naw the acne version is 1% and the aga one is 5%. Not sure if there's some way to take the acne cream and re-concentrate it and make a topical, maybe.

sdsurfin
12-27-2015, 11:06 AM

Aren't you also taking setipiprant feartheloss? If so it might be hard to know what's making the difference. Maybe both

Trouse5858
12-27-2015, 02:43 PM

That's easily the most depressing part about hair loss. The science is here but the government red tape makes the products unobtainable in the near future. Oh no, there might be an unwanted side effect!! Don't worry though, finasteride only castrates you permanently and is FDA approved and you can still buy cigarettes and dip, cuz 'Mericaa!!!! Only five more years guys! ☹

Paul73
12-27-2015, 03:58 PM
That's easily the most depressing part about hair loss. The science is here but the government red tape makes the products unobtainable in the near future. Oh no, there might be an unwanted side effect!! Don't worry though, finasteride only castrates you permanently and is FDA approved and you can still buy cigarettes and dip, cuz 'Mericaa!!!! Only five more years guys! ☹

Thanks to finasteride many of us still have hairs. Finasteride does not "castrates you permanently", don't exagerate. Persistent sexual side effects are rare.

Of course a treatment without sides is needed, i for example use fin for almost 20 years.

Sˇ let's be patient, CB and other stuffs are close.

FearTheLoss
12-27-2015, 08:36 PM
I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

SD I don't think the forum moderators here allow members to tell each other about other sites? hellouser is a member there though maybe he can help you get in.

I pay $150 a gram for CB.

sdsurfin
12-27-2015, 09:00 PM
I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

SD I don't think the forum moderators here allow members to tell each other about other sites? hellouser is a member there though maybe he can help you get in.

thanks FTL. How many grams do you use per month? Also, is there any way I can get in touch with you and buy it through you? I don't understand these private forums and such, I don't have so much time to waste on hairloss sites.

CurlyBird
12-27-2015, 10:45 PM

I am also interested to hear about your dose/regimen/side effects.

Trouse5858
01-06-2016, 01:31 PM

+1. Minox is starting to lose efficacy and I'm simply running out of time

warner8
01-06-2016, 05:25 PM
is this the private forum that Swiss Temples mentioned in his blog, the one that practically no one can get into?

warner8
01-06-2016, 08:03 PM
would it be possible to buy a gram of CB through you?

I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it can long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

FearTheLoss
01-20-2016, 12:12 AM
I've been using cb now for about 5 months. I got it from the private forum and they have a custom liquid they made specifically for CB and I've had absolutely incredible regrowth in my crown.

I used to be a nw3 with a noticeable bald spot in the crown and now I have a FULL crown. I cannot believe it. After coming to this forum for so long I have finally beaten hair loss.

bananana
01-20-2016, 01:15 AM
I've been using cb now for about 5 months. I got it from the private forum and they have a custom liquid they made specifically for CB and I've had absolutely incredible regrowth in my crown.

I used to be a nw3 with a noticeable bald spot in the crown and now I have a FULL crown. I cannot believe it. After coming to this forum for so long I have finally beaten hair loss.

Pics or it didn't happen! :)

x4342
01-20-2016, 01:17 AM

That's awesome to hear! You deserve it. I know you were struggling just a year ago.
Things are getting better. Even if the miraculous treatments don't materialize any time soon, it's nice to see that bridge treatments are becoming a reality.

Soonbald
01-20-2016, 02:01 AM
isnt CB extremely expensive compared to RU? its like double the price..who can afford that? rich people? and I know which private forum you are talking about im a member there... but how much of CB do you need per day and how long does it last?? and how much did it cost like 300 bux?

dus
01-20-2016, 02:45 AM

Congrats! Are there any plans on the forum on sharing information with the broader community?

Westonci
01-20-2016, 03:35 AM

Holy shit dude, super exciting. Let us know what that custom liquid is!

Please Pm me or post it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/

Swooping
01-20-2016, 04:16 AM
I posted this on another forum because people asked questions in relation to CB-03-01, many found it helpful so;

Does CB-03-01 work? Well it's a androgen receptor antagonist. Nobody reported results because nobody has a real clue on how to even approach things like pharmacokinetic properties of a drug.

The whole community reasoned that CB-03-01 didn't work because of vehicle issues. I knew immediately by having a look at the properties that it was a concentration issue. To no surprise obviously COSMO is trailing 2 x 5% a day now. There are no reasons to argue that there was ever a problem with the vehicle the as drug as it is low in MW and is of lipophilic nature.

Now your question is how well is CB-03-01 going to work? Based on the literature provided it seems to have the same activity towards the AR like cyproterone acetate which is a anti-androgen that is already on the market.

My speculative reasoning would be that it's going to be just about as good as finasteride in terms of results, perhaps a little worse.

The edge of CB-03-01 towards current treatments like finasteride *should be* by displaying a better side effect profile, not necessarily by providing better results. Eventually the real answer will come from their clinical trial results.

This is really true. For anyone thinking this will be the magical "thing", sorry CB-03-01 isn't going to be that. The effectiveness is probably going to be around the same as finasteride is, hopefully without the side effects. It will definitely not be better than something like dutasteride in terms of effectiveness.

Crown regrowth is cute but enough people show extremely good regrowth of the crown with finasteride (eventually coupled with minoxidil).

Sorry for being the "hope-crusher" again guys, but gotta stay objective here ;).

Nonetheless it will be still great if it does display a better side effect profile. Although somebody already showed me literature that the HTPA axis was altered in some subjects and I believe this is at a concentration of 1%. AFAIK they should be done with their data collection soon.

Westonci
01-20-2016, 04:22 AM
I posted this on another forum because people asked questions in relation to CB-03-01, many found it helpful so;

This is really true. For anyone thinking this will be the magical "thing", sorry CB-03-01 isn't going to be that. The effectiveness is probably going to be around the same as finasteride is, hopefully without the side effects. It will definitely not be better than something like dutasteride in terms of effectiveness.

Crown regrowth is cute but enough people show extremely good regrowth of the crown with finasteride (eventually coupled with minoxidil).

Sorry for being the "hope-crusher" again guys, but gotta stay objective here ;).

Nonetheless it will be still great if it does display a better side effect profile. Although somebody already showed me literature that the HTPA axis was altered in some subjects and I believe this is at a concentration of 1%. AFAIK they should be done with their data collection soon.

Thats effectively a cure for me. I dont want to touch finasteride because of the libido and other hormonal side effects. And minoxidil because of the dark circles, facial puffiness and water retention.

Trouse5858
01-20-2016, 07:36 AM
Would be a game changer for me right now because minoxidil is sort of at a stand still and I can't take too much of it on top because I'm also using it on my face to grow a better beard. Took fin for a month and I was practically asexual.

@FTL so it regrew your crown, how about the temples/ hairline?? Any results to point out there or are you all set up front? Thanks!

finalcut
01-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Swoop and Feartheloss, do you guys think a vehicle like neogenic would work with CB?

LMS
01-20-2016, 12:25 PM

There's other treatments I'm more excited for that i'm sure you know of swooping.

But should those treatments not work CB would be my fall back plan, anti androgens were very effective for me both RU and dut (dut insanely). Unfortunately both gave me unbearable sides. So should CB act as an antiadrogen without sides for me all I'd need is a 2000-2500 hair transplant to mt temples similar to yours, and I'd be "cured".

I think real question is not if CB is effective as an antiadrogen, the question is what sort of side effects does it have?

Then there is the question of price of course. Though $60 a gram though not ideal is certainly doable for me. RU pricing would be the shiznit :p

burtandernie
01-20-2016, 04:49 PM
The preliminary study they did in rats said CB was about twice as strong as finasteride. Also unlike fin/dut this competes with both T and DHT something that fin or dut dont do since they actually increase your T. Ive never been convinced that T plays absolutely no role at all in MPB. Its the most abundant male hormone by far, and its an androgen even if its weaker it still has some affinity for receptors.

jamesst11
01-20-2016, 06:05 PM
well O.K... What is this magical "private forum" and who in their right mind would chose to withhold such a product from the general population of AGA sufferers?

d0072
01-21-2016, 12:02 AM
@Feartheloss any information in regards to the serum you're using? link?

potato1987
01-21-2016, 12:33 AM
Where can we buy it and when it will it be released?

doke
01-21-2016, 03:06 AM

Holy cow that's a lot more per gram than say ru and with no before and after pics its an expensive gamble.

Westonci
01-21-2016, 03:28 AM
Holy cow that's a lot more per gram than say ru and with no before and after pics its an expensive gamble.

@Feartheloss can you PM me the link to the private forum. Im desperate to try something that works other than propecia or minox.

doke
01-21-2016, 03:49 AM
RU58841 is stronger antiandrogen than cb that's why kane does not offer it as yet also the cosmo trials state that it needs to be a 5% cream for topical use.

Swooping
01-21-2016, 04:32 AM
Swoop and Feartheloss, do you guys think a vehicle like neogenic would work with CB?

Perfectly fine, as long as you are able to dissolve the CB into the vehicle.

Concentration is important. Cosmo is running 5%.

Pound for pound RU58841 is probably stronger than CB-03-01 but that is a rough estimation on the literature provided.

rambo007
01-21-2016, 06:30 AM
FearTheLoss, I'm dying to see pictures of your regrowth, are you planning on posting something?

I think that one thing about CB should be noted - besides being an anti-androgen it also has anti-inflammatory effect, from what I recall. We could also benefit from that.

finalcut
01-21-2016, 07:30 AM
Perfectly fine, as long as you are able to dissolve the CB into the vehicle.

Concentration is important. Cosmo is running 5%.

Pound for pound RU58841 is probably stronger than CB-03-01 but that is a rough estimation on the literature provided.

Thx for answering

halloaa
01-21-2016, 10:51 AM
How long is 1g going to last? How much would running CB cost each month?

potato1987
01-21-2016, 02:57 PM
reply from an email I sent today....

​I am responding to your request for information. CB-03-01 is undergoing Phase 3 studies for acne in US and EU. We expect to complete the Phase 3 program for US registration end of 2017 and expect approval in US late 2018/early 2019 depending on FDA review timeline.

Regards

Louise M. Dube, PhD
Global Director R&D
Cassiopea SpA
Mobile: 847-302-7336

HairBeWithYou
01-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Just bought some lipogaine, wondering if that would be an OK vehicle for CB? I'm new to the whole CB thing. Looking to do CB 5% 2x/day + lipogaine to see if I get any results and I would be happy to post progress pictures.

potato1987
01-22-2016, 02:16 PM
I live in the UK, would very much like to start CB but I don't know where to start, sourcing, mixing and application etc. All I can say is I am reliable and would love a group buy and a bit of advice really.

joshuk
01-23-2016, 02:18 AM
I live in the UK and bought my CB from Kane in november using 35mg mixed into neogenic once a night, i have my head shaved so all the CB gets to my scalp. only been using about 2 months but seem to be holding hair fine and side effects a lot better than RU/FIN

finalcut
01-23-2016, 04:47 AM
I live in the UK and bought my CB from Kane in november using 35mg mixed into neogenic once a night, i have my head shaved so all the CB gets to my scalp. only been using about 2 months but seem to be holding hair fine and side effects a lot better than RU/FIN

" side effects a lot better than RU/FIN". So there are mild side effects after all? Did you experience any regrowth? Do you think at an increased dose side effects would appear?

Also, Feartheloss, how many mg are you using daily? 100 mg?

joshuk
01-23-2016, 04:58 AM
" side effects a lot better than RU/FIN". So there are mild side effects after all? Did you experience any regrowth? Do you think at an increased dose side effects would appear?

Also, Feartheloss, how many mg are you using daily? 100 mg?

yes i noticed if i went above 50mg a day i noticed side effects using neogenic, nothing drastic just mild libido effect. But then again neogenic is high ethanol solution and im also rubbing it into my scalp. As i said my head is shaved so i am basically getting all the CB to the hair, if you have hair that is say 1-2 inch in length your going to loose a % of CB that gets stuck into the hair. So people using 100mg a day of CB with long hair are usually only getting say 70mg or so. well that is what i think could be wrong haha.

Now to do with regrowth i have not lost any hair since starting, in fact i think i shed some so that could be a good sign to come, only been on 2 months or so and Feartheloss said it took 4 months to see results so we will see

finalcut
01-23-2016, 05:46 AM
yes i noticed if i went above 50mg a day i noticed side effects using neogenic, nothing drastic just mild libido effect. But then again neogenic is high ethanol solution and im also rubbing it into my scalp. As i said my head is shaved so i am basically getting all the CB to the hair, if you have hair that is say 1-2 inch in length your going to loose a % of CB that gets stuck into the hair. So people using 100mg a day of CB with long hair are usually only getting say 70mg or so. well that is what i think could be wrong haha.

Now to do with regrowth i have not lost any hair since starting, in fact i think i shed some so that could be a good sign to come, only been on 2 months or so and Feartheloss said it took 4 months to see results so we will see

Cool, im gonna do the same thing, mx in neogenic. Gonna start with 50 mg a day and see if i get sides.

El Duterino also reported sides going above 35 mg of CB... But mild sides, nothing compared to RU sides he said. He was getting sides with ru at 20mg.

I had amazing crown regrowth on fin. But horrible sides. Than i lost all the regrowth and a lot more hair when i stopped. I just want a drug without sides that allow maintenance, than i will be able to get a hair transplant and fix my situation. Right now im just watching my hair fall =(.

HairBeWithYou
01-28-2016, 11:31 PM
What's a reputable source to purchase CB from? I haven't heard good things about kane. Where are others purchasing their CB?

joshuk
01-29-2016, 05:09 AM
What's a reputable source to purchase CB from? I haven't heard good things about kane. Where are others purchasing their CB?

im using kanes CB so is el dut and lynney on another forum seems to be working fine if you ask me, woudnt believe everything you read on the internet.Still would like to see this other CB though also theirs another poster getting sample from another lab in china which he is going to test, should hear back from him soon

Eire1980
01-29-2016, 11:58 AM
im using kanes CB so is el dut and lynney on another forum seems to be working fine if you ask me, woudnt believe everything you read on the internet.Still would like to see this other CB though also theirs another poster getting sample from another lab in china which he is going to test, should hear back from him soon

Hey josh

Is this premixed and you just apply?
How much is it monthly?
Any sides?

Appreciate the feedback..cheers

HairBeWithYou
01-30-2016, 06:48 PM

Couldn't find CB on the kaneshop website. Is it some sort of special order or do I have to specifically email them to get it? Thanks for your reply and help.

joshuk
01-31-2016, 04:01 AM
Hey josh

Is this premixed and you just apply?
How much is it monthly?
Any sides?

Appreciate the feedback..cheers

it is not premixed you have to buy the powder and mix it yourself, much like RU
I paid $150 per gram but i bought 5g so it was cheaper so it is expensive about $165 for a single gram
yes i get sides if i use more than 50mg but that could also be because i have been using ethanol topicals for over 5 years so my scalp absorbs a a lot more i think, also my head is shaved to grade 0 while i try CB for 6 months

joshuk
01-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Couldn't find CB on the kaneshop website. Is it some sort of special order or do I have to specifically email them to get it? Thanks for your reply and help.

email kane at koutingchina its not on the kaneshop, you have to use western union for payment

Seuxin
01-31-2016, 04:23 AM
Don't buy CB from KAne ! We need to find it cheaper ! Don't buy it ! If we stop buying at kane, they will be forced to decrease prices !

WE NEED CB AS CHEAP !

Follisket
01-31-2016, 09:44 AM
Of course he only accepts western union. God forbid something actually worked in our favour.
Anyone know why paypal isn't an option like with his other products?

champpy
01-31-2016, 06:49 PM
I bought my seti from kane using western union. They actually sent it to me w no problem, although i was nervous about it, and still dont know if what i got was actually seti.
But from my experience i wouldnt let the WU payment option be a deal breaker.
Its a bit of a hassle but i did recieve my shipment

iaskdumbquestions
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Is there a reason why CB is so expensive? Is it the chemical composition which is expensive or the demand that is pushing up the prices?

Keki
02-02-2016, 05:47 AM
guys what happened to the seti trial by users? Now it's been few month, does it work or not?

HairBeWithYou
02-02-2016, 05:26 PM
email kane at koutingchina its not on the kaneshop, you have to use western union for payment

Many thanks.

hyong
02-07-2016, 08:54 PM
how many grams of CB do the veteran on these fourm use a month?
4/5 grams? so probably more than $600 a month on cb?

machi
02-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi guys. We know that CB -03-01 is very expensive. I would try it but I have no money to pay for it . We know the price of cb- 03-01 of Kane but somebody say it is not really CB (I dont know why). In private forums cb costs $ 150 per gram.
I want to ask a question. Is there any chance we get CB cheaper ? Is there no possibility of negotiating the price with a laboratory for CB cheaper and everyone can try? I think that if the price of CB were cheaper, 50 ˝$ per gram for example, many people would buy it. Has anyone tried to negotiate with some lab?
I'm sure that CB -03-01 works well but only if you use 5% twice daily. So many people could buy cb and try it and laboratories would earn more money because a lot more people would buy it. If buy cb 10 people now, how many people would buy if cb out cheaper ? ┐ Thousands , millions? everyone would benefit .
Any suggestions ? thanks.

rdawg
02-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi guys. We know that CB -03-01 is very expensive. I would try it but I have no money to pay for it . We know the price of cb- 03-01 of Kane but somebody say it is not really CB (I dont know why). In private forums cb costs $ 150 per gram.
I want to ask a question. Is there any chance we get CB cheaper ? Is there no possibility of negotiating the price with a laboratory for CB cheaper and everyone can try? I think that if the price of CB were cheaper, 50 ˝$ per gram for example, many people would buy it. Has anyone tried to negotiate with some lab?
I'm sure that CB -03-01 works well but only if you use 5% twice daily. So many people could buy cb and try it and laboratories would earn more money because a lot more people would buy it. If buy cb 10 people now, how many people would buy if cb out cheaper ? ┐ Thousands , millions? everyone would benefit .
Any suggestions ? thanks.

Honestly I dont know why you guys are worrying so much about this when the phase II trials will be over soon.

wait until we see the results of those trials(which is using a very expensive high 5% dosage) then you can get the idea of actually buying it if it works.

no use dropping 3000 for a years supply only to find out in a few months that it's no better than Finasteride, we have no idea yet(it could be much better!)

Trouse5858
02-10-2016, 08:01 PM
The results of the phase II trials are essentially moot if the drug won't be on the market for another three years though. That's why people go through the trouble and put up the money to experiment. For guys like me who can't take fin because of the sexual sides, three years might as well be ten because I'm losing ground at a rapid pace and it sucks. Honesty the fact that there's nothing that can do roughly the equivalent of fin than doesn't have the single worst side effect there is astounds me. Starting to feel pretty f-n hopeless

burtandernie
02-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Is it a bit sad there is an ideal chemical for MPB sitting in a lab somewhere when so many people could use it now. Yet we have to wait half a decade almost to ever get it due to hoops and long drawn out timelines

machi
02-22-2016, 06:04 AM
Hi guys. We know that Cosmo is studying CB -03-01 5% twice a day, but if you know what Cosmo is considering using it every day or only 3 times a week? I seemed to read Cosmo is using 3 times a week, do you know anything about this?
On the other hand , someone using CB -03-01 can comment on how it goes ?

jamesst11
02-22-2016, 11:28 AM
Is it a bit sad there is an ideal chemical for MPB sitting in a lab somewhere when so many people could use it now. Yet we have to wait half a decade almost to ever get it due to hoops and long drawn out timelines

^THIS!!! We have to take matters into our own hands. If all of us used our connections and resources together, we could get a lab to synthesize a ****tail that would not only kill all androgens in the scalp, but block all AR's... I have no doubt in my mind we could do this. We could also find a way, somehow, someway... to make it affordable. It's time we start making some serious phone calls.

burtandernie
02-22-2016, 04:27 PM
There should just be a stickied thread on RU and CB. How to make it, most reliable place to actually buy it, and so on. Over and over someone else asks the basic questions about them. RU and CB are really the alternative or future treatment if fin fails you or even as another layer of attack. You cant ignore testosterone IMO and even fighting DHT at that level helps make up for the way things like propecia work. They compliment each other.
I know there are threads like this already, but they get buried and get too long.

maxout777
02-22-2016, 04:34 PM
There should just be a stickied thread on RU and CB. How to make it, most reliable place to actually buy it, and so on. Over and over someone else asks the basic questions about them. RU and CB are really the alternative or future treatment if fin fails you or even as another layer of attack. You cant ignore testosterone IMO and even fighting DHT at that level helps make up for the way things like propecia work. They compliment each other.
I know there are threads like this already, but they get buried and get too long.

Completely off topic and sorry to hijack thread, please ignore for everyone else.

Hey burtandernie, just from doing some research by searching on the forum, I found you had a similar experience to me with saw palmetto, do you mind posting on my topic your experience/results? I would pm you but I don't think I can....it would really mean a lot!

Tomtom21
02-24-2016, 10:09 AM
CB preliminary results are out and they are disappointing.... http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/2015-financial-results-v2.pdf

gotta pray samumed has the wonder drug now

MindfluX
02-24-2016, 12:38 PM
CB preliminary results are out and they are disappointing.... http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/2015-financial-results-v2.pdf

It's no holy grail, but the results on page 21 don't look that disappointing to me. They continue to start Phase 2 and there's no Go/No-Go decision for CB-03-01 now.

Can you explain what you find dissappointing? Did you expect better results?

rdawg
02-24-2016, 01:07 PM
It's no holy grail, but the results on page 21 don't look that disappointing to me. They continue to start Phase 2 and there's no Go/No-Go decision for CB-03-01 now.

Can you explain what you find dissappointing? Did you expect better results?

Well the results look equivalent to Minoxidil(almost exact actually) which is definitely dissapointing. It has an affect but a very weak one. Although in the drug's defence they are doing a dose ranging study next so a higher dose could prove to be much better.

Really though I dont think anyone expected much from this one, it was seen as a similar product to Finasteride without the sides, which was never going to cause alot of hairgrowth.

SM, Histogen and Replicel were always more interesting as they actually talk about growth, not just maintenence.

TravisB
02-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Even if CB will work like Finasteride and stop hairloss but without the sides and messing with hormones, it will still be great and much better than what we have now

But it will probably be released on the market in 2020 - 2021 at the earliest, judging by the pipeline, so it's still a long time left...

MindfluX
02-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Although in the drug's defence they are doing a dose ranging study next so a higher dose could prove to be much better.

I am familiar with research chemicals, but none of these compounds have an effect on the hair. Effects are mostly lineair, but some are logarithmic: a double amount of compound multiplies the effect eight times for instance.

You never know ;-)

Do you know the amount they used now?

potato1987
02-24-2016, 02:59 PM
I was a bit hopeful it would do maintenance but the results show some people worse off? PER-PROTOCOL (N=23) (N=25) (N=25) 0.2213
CB MIN Vehicle
-1=SLIGHTLY DECREASED 5 ( 21.7%) 1 ( 4.0%) 8 ( 32.0%) .
-2=MODERATELY DECREASED 1 ( 4.3%) 2 ( 8.0%) 2 ( 8.0%) .
-3=GREATLY DECREASED 0 ( 0.0%) 1 ( 4.0%) 0 ( 0.0%)

any thoughts?

Tenma
02-25-2016, 11:36 AM
This is from their recent press release:

"As for mean increase in TAHC at Month 6 (12.70 Breezula« vs. 18.8 Minoxidil«), it should be considered that the treatment per protocol was 6 months and that it is known that antiandrogens (such as Propecia«) show maximum efficacy at 12 months, while it is also known that Minoxidil« has its efficacy peak at 4 months, so the data were as expected.

Given the patients sample size (30 per group) the study was not powered to show statistical superiority at this stage.

Diana Harbort, CEO, said: “I am more than happy with these results. Our objective is to develop an efficacious topical antiandrogen product without limiting side effects and with the ability of being used by both men and women. The clinical data are in line with our hopes. Now we are very much looking forward to taking Breezula« into phase II dose ranging studies as quickly as possible”.

Tenma
02-25-2016, 11:59 AM
I agree with the company. 6 months is too early for antiandrogen to display maximum effect

But we must keep in mind what cb really is: a topical androgen antagonist, nothing more, nothing less...

Even castration was unable to regrow hair on most of the eunuchs:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13711016

I think cb real value comes when combined with Dut or Fin (alpa reductase inhibition) , because it works by a complementary mechanism (receptor blockage)

joshuk
02-25-2016, 12:19 PM
the fact that CB-03-01 regrew hair is impressive since anti androgens are for keeping hair not regrowth. i have just started back on CB at 40-50mg a day, so i guess i will report back in 6 months then. im not using minox but i am using chemical's wnt/b catean findings found further down on the cutting edge page.

machi
02-25-2016, 03:02 PM
Joshuk , Can you explain your treatment? How long have you been with CB -03-01 ? Do any effect , less hair loss ? Can you explain what use about wnt/b catean? I was hopeful that cb worked but after yesterday's results I have doubts. I need to use any drugs to keep my hair .
Does anyone use CB some time with good results ?

burtandernie
02-25-2016, 05:02 PM
An AA that helps both men and women with few probably minor sides? Sounds like a for sure winner to me. Also you have to wonder could it be used to stop or prevent body hair? Im curious if someone applied RU to their beard what happens? In theory RU or CB should do something there or prevent it from happening. RU and CB both compete with T not just DHT so you would expect it to stop or slow beard hair/body hair too

burtandernie
02-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Ah they released new results? I wouldnt throw out CB just yet. The dosing might yield better results, it works on women, and it might stack with fin to combat DHT from two angles doing a much better job than fin or even dut alone. If it has any efficacy I think they should keep going with it. Hopefully the dosing will increase the results. Also like they said it might take 12 months, and once MPB starts its arguable if an AA still for sure stops it. You need to take it before it gets going, but everyone is so worried about sides from propecia they delay it until absolutely needed. This might solve that
I dont think anyone ever expected results unlike fin or dut but CB is way safer to use long term.

Guildenstern
02-25-2016, 09:52 PM
The results are a huge step backwards. It was barely as efficient as Minox.

While i am always happy to see something new, it just feels too weak. A mean increase in 13 hairs over the whole period of the study?
I guess you could indeed use this in synergy with Minox to achieve a better effect. Customers will love to now smear 2 topicals on their heads for a mean increase of 25% hair density. yay.

I still don't really understand why they had to switch to a lousy 'vehicle'. The results in their POC study using iontophoresis were really strong - really, really strong. Yet again, nobody will buy a compound, a machine, and use a time consuming and expensive procedure to keep their hair. At least nobody who's right in the head. I have no dount anyone here would do it. Personally, i'd do it instantly.

And let's not forget this whole thing is still a grand mystery. Wasn't there a chemist or biologist who claimed it would be exceptionally hard to get this specific molecule into your dermis using just iontophoresis, because it had no loading site or something? Now they have encapsulated their pure-golden molecule into a super crappy cream or whatever-based vehicle that isn't working. Well done.

Trouse5858
02-25-2016, 10:25 PM
lol 13 hairs. Impossible to argue its worth smearing shit on your head evryday for such an embarrassing result

Seuxin
02-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Warning, they used at 5%, but maybe CB-03-01 should be used at 7-10%.
If CB is really able to inhibe AR Receptor it should work !

Xoxo
02-26-2016, 11:59 AM
lol 13 hairs. Impossible to argue its worth smearing shit on your head evryday for such an embarrassing result

Well, isn't the focus on maintaining hair instead of regrowth? Then, it might be judged too quickly. Maybe you can keep your hair better with CB than with Minox in the long run. But I'm no expert. Someone with more knowledge should anser on that.

Tenma
02-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Well, isn't the focus on maintaining hair instead of regrowth? Then, it might be judged too quickly. Maybe you can keep your hair better with CB than with Minox in the long run. But I'm no expert. Someone with more knowledge should anser on that.

Antiandrogens show its true benefits at the 8-12 months mark.

There is broad consensus on that.

The dose ranging study will provide good evidence about what breezula can really do for us.

That said, i think RU is at least as good as CB, so im not really that nterested about the CB

burtandernie
02-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Lets see other dosage results. Lets see results at 12 month mark before condemning the stuff as worthless. Since its topical you might be able to achieve much stronger doses than would be possible going internal. I will say this I do think the vehicle plays a HUGE role in all these topical results. Topical spiro might stop MPB dead in its tracks if delivered properly. The thing is there are topical delivery systems that are very very good so I wonder if they used one of those or tried different ones to compare. That one company was delivering igf-1 with some amazing new topical delivery system why not use that?
No one has any clue if RU is safe though. Thats a pretty big issue. There are androgen receptors all over your entire body even organs maybe. Do you want receptors all over getting shut down that arent in your scalp? Could cause major issues over many years who knows, but its hard to believe it doesnt go systemic at all

Follisket
02-27-2016, 03:27 AM
Well, isn't the focus on maintaining hair instead of regrowth?

In 2016? Definitely. But in 2022 ... ?

Keki
02-27-2016, 08:02 AM
i think it's not worthless, is something that can help us keep our follicle alive, some of us want a complete cure with a nw1 hairline, other just want to keep a hairline, it's different and cb if priced well can help us achieve a better result

iaskdumbquestions
02-27-2016, 12:58 PM
i think it's not worthless, is something that can help us keep our follicle alive, some of us want a complete cure with a nw1 hairline, other just want to keep a hairline, it's different and cb if priced well can help us achieve a better result

It's worthless for US because its release date is 2021!! (If numbers had a caps-lock '2021' would be in caps).

Please Please Please give us something better.

burtandernie
02-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Yeah they should do trials in different country with a fast approval process than we could just import it here and use it. A lot better than waiting 6 years even if it might be kind of pricey to import it at least then you got a reliable supplier. Approval in a different country is way faster and cheaper to do. Since its cosmetic insurance covering it is kind of irrelevant.

joshuk
02-28-2016, 01:47 AM
well everyone can speculate and such, give me 6 months and i will report about my CB usage (early if things improve) its too early to write off any treatment which has such a small user group using it consistently and at a dosage nearer the trials. I was using RU in 2010 way before a lot of people had even heard of it let alone used it, but thanks to a small group of people trialing it and posting results its now a viable treatment if you cannot use FIN or DUT.

joshuk
02-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Joshuk , Can you explain your treatment? How long have you been with CB -03-01 ? Do any effect , less hair loss ? Can you explain what use about wnt/b catean? I was hopeful that cb worked but after yesterday's results I have doubts. I need to use any drugs to keep my hair .
Does anyone use CB some time with good results ?

only been using it about a month then stopped for 2 weeks as was in hospital so i could not use any, but now im back on it and will give it a solid 6 months and post back results. im not using any other DHT blocking treatment no fin or dut so if it works we will know its the CB

lifelonglearning
03-10-2016, 11:47 PM
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/CassiopeaSpA_20160224_1600_FULLRGTranscript.pdf

lots of great info in the transcript on CB Breezula

lifelonglearning
03-10-2016, 11:49 PM
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/CassiopeaSpA_20160224_1600_FULLRGTranscript.pdf

lots of great info in the transcript on CB Breezula

they will be releasing rest of results some time in May

BaldingMetalhead
05-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Hey guys!

Good news for those using CB, or considering adding it: there is a group buy going on on HLH!

$75 per gram, minimum order 5g. It is from Kane. We're gonna test it.

We are missing 38g, so it's still open. Is anybody interested?

BaldingMetalhead
05-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Hey guys!

Good news for those using CB, or considering adding it: there is a group buy going on on HLH!

$75 per gram, minimum order 5g. It is from Kane. We're gonna test it.

We are missing 38g, so it's still open. Is anybody interested?

BaldingMetalhead
05-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Sorry for double post.

Trouse5858
05-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Depends...has any member of any forum had documented success with CB or is this like the first frontier of guys trying it out?? What is the breakdown for how long 5 grams can last you too? If it's 6 months or so I'll consider it but if it's something ridiculous like 1 month I'm out for sure.

BaldingMetalhead
05-02-2016, 12:08 PM
There are quite a few people using it on HLH, honestly it gets mixed reports. But considering that most of the guys trying out experimentals are those with too aggressive MPB for finasteride to help, the answer can be - obviously - too aggressive MPB.

In fact I got mild antiandrogenic sides @ 10mg in Neogenic, which suggests that it's powerful (I'm crazy-sensitive to AAs though, can't even use the S5 cream). So I tried 5mg for 2 weeks, now back on 10mg without sides, and I'm about to bump it up further. This is not the norm though, most guys don't get any sides up to 20-35mg.

Most guys seem to use it between 15-25mg per day, and we have El_Duterino who is maintaining for 8 months now @ 20mg in Neo. Just make sure you use growth stimulants too (like minox and/or stemox), and a highly penetrative vehicle (Neogenic or eth/pg with high pg content). For those with too aggressive MPB, still can be a good adjunct.

According to Cosmo's studies, CB is beast. The only concern we may have is the authenticity of Kane's stuff. That's the reason we are going to test it.

hwezdarik
05-07-2016, 03:31 PM
There are quite a few people using it on HLH, honestly it gets mixed reports. But considering that most of the guys trying out experimentals are those with too aggressive MPB for finasteride to help, the answer can be - obviously - too aggressive MPB.

In fact I got mild antiandrogenic sides @ 10mg in Neogenic, which suggests that it's powerful (I'm crazy-sensitive to AAs though, can't even use the S5 cream). So I tried 5mg for 2 weeks, now back on 10mg without sides, and I'm about to bump it up further. This is not the norm though, most guys don't get any sides up to 20-35mg.

Most guys seem to use it between 15-25mg per day, and we have El_Duterino who is maintaining for 8 months now @ 20mg in Neo. Just make sure you use growth stimulants too (like minox and/or stemox), and a highly penetrative vehicle (Neogenic or eth/pg with high pg content). For those with too aggressive MPB, still can be a good adjunct.

According to Cosmo's studies, CB is beast. The only concern we may have is the authenticity of Kane's stuff. That's the reason we are going to test it.

I am super curious about test results :)

Sanchez123
06-24-2016, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys,
I am looking for users who are using CB for over 6 months now and still using it. I can't use fin.
How are your results so far? I hope you can give a small update to help me out.

RU58841
06-29-2016, 01:04 PM

What kinds of side effects did you get from S5 cream?

Sanchez123
07-11-2016, 05:15 AM
only been using it about a month then stopped for 2 weeks as was in hospital so i could not use any, but now im back on it and will give it a solid 6 months and post back results. im not using any other DHT blocking treatment no fin or dut so if it works we will know its the CB

Hi Joshuk, how is it going?
I just ordered CB from Wuhan. What kind of vehicle are you using now?

If not NEO anymore, why not?

WangMQ
07-26-2016, 05:43 AM
I am super curious about test results :)

A single test result doesn't mean anything. Kane usually send authentic stuff in group buys but scams on individual buys. You never know what you'll get next time.

WangMQ
07-26-2016, 05:45 AM
* double post