View Full Version : Dr. Bart Sterling Spring Lake NJ

03-31-2011, 08:20 AM
I am going to see Dr Bart Sterling of Spring Lake NJ for a free consult. I had a consult with Dr Keene in Arizona ( I think) by email ( I sent her photos) I need approximately 1500 grafts on my crown only. Rest of my hair is fine. Does anyone know anything about Dr. Sterling he seeems a lot cheaper than many HT docs. Any thing you have good or bad would be most welcome

04-02-2011, 12:11 AM
I can honestly say i have not heard of him. Make sure you give us feedback regards your consult.:cool:

04-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I am very close to making up my mind to have a HT. Seeing a few surgeons soon. They all have great before and after pics but I know that "photo shopping" can hide a multitude of sins. Is there anyone in NJ that has had a HT prepared to meet me. I'll pay for coffee, lunch, brew. I'm Particularly interested in some on e who has had work done on the " crown" area. It's a long shot I know but thought I'd give it a try. To be honest it's my wife who really doesn't want me to have the HT but if I could see one in the flesh I'm sure I could convince her (kids in college... responsibilities ...blah blah blah) thanks