View Full Version : do any products work?

03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone,

I’m 28 years old and my hairline started to recede a few years ago, I’m currently shaving my hair once a week on a 2 grade.

I’m basically looking for some advice on what products have worked best for ye. There seems to be so many different opinions about Propecia, Avodart, Rogaine, Organic shampoos, etc. I’m not sure which one or combination of products I should use or should I just forget about these products and start saving for a transplant.

Any suggestions and reviews would be greatly appreciated.

03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Nizoral(Ketoconazole 1% or 2%)

Don't get a HT imo. Read the forums. Try this for 6 months.

Dr. Glenn Charles
03-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Never hurts to try something less invasive first. You might even consider giving it 1 full year to give the medications a fair chance to work. After that hpoefully your hair loss will at least be stabalized and you can then decide whether or not to proceed with a hair transplant.

03-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Considering hair transplant is a bad idea. I think you should try with Organic hair products and you will definitely see a difference, there are lots of people who have seen a radical difference in their hair growth.

03-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Look up "The big 3" :cool:

03-21-2011, 01:36 PM
why are people saying HT is a bad idea? I dont get it. I thought it was the only real way to get hair back