View Full Version : Jotronic, pics of HT #4

10-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Ok all, I have some photos to share going from surgery through to today, day 11 post-op.

For those of you that aren't aware of my case I started out as a repair patient in 2002. I was a NW6/NW7. I had about 300 mini grafts growing in my hairline and that was it. Nothing else so for several years I had a hairline that was unmistakably artificial. Dr. Wong performed three procedures on me of roughly 2400 to 2500 grafts each.

These first photos show what I looked like before Dr. Wong repaired my bad work.

Here you can see the pit scarring and the thick grafts.

Here you can see how far receded down the sides of my scalp my hair was.

Dr. Wong shaved my head right before surgery...

My crown was pretty big...

Here you can see the area where the grafts were placed. This is the photo that I coined the term "stadium row seating".

These photos show what I looked like after those three sessions and right before my fourth session.

10-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Here are the surgical photos during #4...

The strip removal process has begun.

My first break during the strip removal...

It's tough laying on your face...

Angie is on the left and Sylvia is on the right. They have both worked on my since my first procedure way back in March, 2002.

Here I am posting in my other thread during the procedure on my Ipad.

Camille is trying to warn me away from more surgery in the future.

Here I am right after surgery. Note that my face is a bit puffy. This is from Dr. Wong tumescing my temple points so he could add some more grafts for additional definition.

Here's a better shot of my crown. I had Dr. Wong place most of the grafts below where he had never placed grafts before.

10-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Here I am on day 3 after surgery. My colleague Doug gave me a killer hair cut!

Day 5

Day 6

And today, Saturday October 11th, in sun.

10-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Those are amazing pictures. You've really come a long way since 2002. You're like the poster boy for what can be achieved today with a good hair transplant!
Keep us posted on your growth and good luck!

12-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks Winston.

Time for an update at 2.5 months. Not much to report but I am seeing activity. In fact, I had my first ingrown pimple thingy at 4 weeks and 2 days post-op. That is a personal record. I took a pic...

Here are some outdoor shots while I'm in Northern California for the holidays. I have been keeping my hair quite short and this latest round of photos show me 1.5 weeks after a #3 cut. Of course the top is longer, I'm talking about the back and the sides.

Here is a close up of the crown and each temple point. In the temples points you can see the outline of placement because it is ever so slightly discolored. You can also see new sprouts in the temple points and in the bottom half of the crown where the bulk of the work was done.

Sunshine on my spothttp://www.**********************.com/eve/images/smilies/smile.gif

I've got more material to upload, not only photos but also video that has to be edited. Expect that in the next week.

12-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Ok, time for some donor scar photos. All of these were taken on December 27th, 2010. This is the donor scar after 2.5 months. Remember, I have had 9360 FU grafts over four surgeries with Dr. Wong and 800 (300 grew) mini-grafts over two surgeries with Dr. Norris back in 1993. All I can say at this point is, not bad. It appears that I have a lot of hair growing in my scar. Back in 2006 Dr. Wong used me as a guinea pig for tricho but he only did the very back of my donor scar. It worked out ok but he never did the sides. In this surgery he only took the strip from either side and used tricho on both sides when he closed me up. It looks like it is working out quite well.

Close up of left side.

Close up of right side.

01-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Just wanted to post another update but with videos this time. Check it.

Interview before surgery...
YouTube - ht4 pre-op.wmv (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0jbPJKPk4)

Pre-op Plan and beginning of surgery with Dr. Wong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RAt7f4Jlgo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RAt7f4Jlgo])

YouTube - ht4 surgery part 2.wmv (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXQZAx9X4o)

YouTube - ht4 surgery part 3.wmv (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBg0MIihf7A)

01-04-2011, 05:53 PM
With my crown hair so short I thought I'd play around with Toppik to see how it would work with my current "style". I took these pics with my cell phone so forgive the lack of clarity. Check it...

01-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Joe,

What can i say, another amazing procedure. The results look great, congratulation man.

I showed you pics to some friends and they couldn't believe your transformation. It took my a good hour to try to convince them that its not a hoax.

There should be no doubts about Dr. Wong's abilities and the quality of the work at Hasson&Wong. The hair direction is perfect, coverage is even and the scar is ridiculously precise.

Dude your are the benjamin button of hair loss :)

01-15-2011, 07:06 AM
WOW you've gone through so much and you seem to have done it with a smile on your face, I'm worried about having one HT with a top doc you had repairs done and 4 HT's....that puts my worries into perspective, you deserve great hair!!!!

01-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Hey Joe, I have a question for you. I notice some redness in the transplanted area is one of your pics. You've been through this process now for the 4th time. How long do you think that redness in the transplanted area is going to persist?

The thing I worry about when potentially having a procedure is the redness in the recipient area being there for a long time.

01-17-2011, 02:47 PM

I appreciate the story. Just keep in mind those last pics I posted were with Toppik in my hair as a test so the coverage is not necessarily even at this point. I'm just over three months from my procedure so the new work hasn't had time to come in. It is just now starting.

Yeah, I've had a smile on my face most of the time. Before I was repaired there were certainly moments of regret basically every morning but I would always tell myself that I should accept it and move on with my day because nothing could be done (at the time) to change things for the better. As I've gotten older I've taken on the position that I shouldn't worry about things that I can't change. Once one realizes this then life becomes a bit easier to deal with.

Which photo are you referring to? I don't see any redness at all when I'm getting ready in the morning. Usually the redness lasts several months for me but that is because I'm a pasty white guy. For those with any decent color to their skin the redness can be gone in a few weeks. In my recent procedure thos 98% of all redness was gone in the first few weeks but I think that is because of relatively few grafts and low density placement. Higher densities make the recipient area redder for a longer period of time.

03-22-2011, 01:34 PM
So it's time to show the progress on my latest procedure. 5.5 months ago I had my 4th procedure with Dr. Wong. The goal was not as ambitious as the previous procedures. I wanted to add more consistency to the density of my whorl pattern in my crown. Dr. Wong never touched the bottom half of my crown whorl, only the top, so with shorter hair cuts I felt that the bottom half looked weaker compared to the top half. With longer hair this was not an issue.

I also asked Dr. Wong during the procedure to hit a few small spots in my temple points and he did so beautifully. My temple points appear to have filled in and the outline is now seamless.

If the improvements stopped here I'd be happy but the bottom half of my crown will continue to get thicker as I feel a lot of stubble under the longer hairs that have yet to reach a cosmetically significant length.

Photos below show my hair four days after a hair cut. #2 guard was used on the bottom fringe and tapered out to a #3. I was also outside, mid-day (just an hour ago) with no flash.

03-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Looks fantastic Joe!

03-23-2011, 08:18 AM
Nice. You're looking a lot like Ralph Fiennes these days...

03-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks guys. Ralph Feinnes? Cool! but I hope you don't mean like this...

03-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Great journey.

04-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Here is my latest update. Pictures were taken 6 months and one week after my latest procedure. The bottom half of the crown whorl has thickened up a bit and I expect some more over the next few months. The temple point shape is also more defined now.

04-14-2011, 05:22 PM
I agree this looks fantastic there is nothing more to say.

Follicle Death Row
05-25-2011, 03:02 PM
It's really incredible. Are you stripped out now or does Dr. Wong think he can eek out another 1000-1500? I suppose if the hair greed kicked in again you could probably add 1000 FUE not that you need anymore hair at this stage. Do you know what area of scalp has been covered? What a journey.

05-26-2011, 08:48 PM

Thanks for your comments. As odd as it may sound my scalp laxity returned quite soon after my last procedure and as it stands I could still get another 1500 to 2000 if I were to go for it. However, at this point I do believe I am done. My crown has great even coverage and I feel better about my hair now than I ever have before in my life.

Here are some new photos showing my results at 7 months. I was in England earlier this month seeing some of the sites. The wind in some of these photos was about 50mph so my hair is really getting a beatdown!

Follicle Death Row
05-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Ah Cliffs of Dover surely? Yeah I'd do nothing now if I were in your position. The hair looks better than ever. Damn good hairline in those pics too. Hard to imagine that you would have progressed to Norwood 6 without HT. Suppose you were pot committed after the first HT. Pretty incredible that you have another 2000 by strip and 1000 or so by FUE should you ever get the hair greed again. Out of curiousity, do you happen to know what's the most grafts either Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong have ever harvested from one patient over multiple surgeries?

Do you know if Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong are looking into Acell? I'd be very interested to hear their thoughts on its potential use in HT. I know Dr. Hitzig claims by that by forcing the scalp to heal by biological creep with Acell, it bridges the gap by coping the structure from the adjacent tissue, i.e. a new strip of hair bearing tissue regenerates. That sounds a bit out there to my understanding of Acell's capabilities. I always thought Acell could only reduce scarring in strip surgery.

It seems to me that Acell's best use would be with FUE whereby extracted FU's could have a miniscule amount of tissue trimmed and reinserted into the extraction sight if the full FU was extracted in the first place. Acell could then give the best chance of regrowth of donor. A tedious process but Dr. Cole's 54% regeneration of the donor is very interesting.

Thanks for your time.

06-04-2011, 02:31 PM
You know, looking at your results does give me some hope. If someone like you, who went from completely bald to practically a full head of hair could do it, then maybe a lot of us also can...I just hope my hair is as thick as yours ;). And the photo's where you added Toppik were also undetectable...and you did everything with a smile on your face. Respect!

06-04-2011, 02:53 PM
I think his results are boring ;-) because its H&W what do you expect? Something really bad? I doubt it. But i would sleep better if H6W would at least try to go for what Cole does with Acell and FUE or at least what Gho claims because those guys know their shit really well, i can say you that.

And yes Jotronic your results are boring :-) because we know the results before you knew them :D

06-09-2011, 01:01 PM
That is some seriously good work! Awesome, and congrats!:cool:

09-26-2011, 09:14 PM
So next month is my one year annivesary for HT#4 with Dr. Wong. For those that don't know Dr. Wong did 1399 grafts for me with the primary goal of touching on the lower half of my crown area which was never addressed previously. The intention was for me to be able to have shorter haircuts without having to worry about any issues of inconsistency in overall crown density. In other words, I wanted to make sure the top half of my crown was not fuller looking than the bottom half of my crown. Mission accomplished as well as some nice additional density in my temple points.

As a byproduct, even though my donor scarring was deemed unremarkable, after 9360 grafts with Dr. Wong my donor scar is actualy finer now than it has EVER been. I can actually get away with a #3 buzz cut and have zero evidence of surgery at this length. More on that later. I'm going to be updating my website as well as my HTN blog in a couple of weeks on the actual one year anniversary (Oct. 5th) but I thought I'd share a few shots taken by Mrs. Jotronic from a couple of weeks ago when we were taking a walk near our home and goofing off with my camera. Consider this a teaser update for now before the one year update.

Blue Steele!!!!!!!

And as a reminder, this is me right before my first surgery with Dr. Wong almost ten years ago...

09-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Wow man. What a difference hair makes ! A very good job by H&W. I'm happy for you. But man, 9000 grafts and that's after a previous HT ! Where did you come up with all that hair (donor) ? It must have cost a lot too but it's worth it I think.

Follicle Death Row
09-27-2011, 06:25 PM
9000 is the magic number for a norwood 6. Joe's result is incredible. So cool that you can go down to a 3 on the sides and back too. And to think that you still you have the laxity for another strip! Crazy.

09-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Superb brother!! Congrats :cool:

On a side note which concealers are you using ;)

09-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Jotronic, get you and your funky new looks ...locks!

I salute you.

Follicle Death Row
09-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Superb brother!! Congrats :cool:

On a side note which concealers are you using ;)

Haha. Too good Spex.

10-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Thats exactly HOW to plan a hair transplant. Because as we can see even with a sorry for this expression "botched" transplant before you can achieve something pretty damn good. I say it makes him look well something in his early 30s.

There are even some mid 20s without hair loss who doesnt have this density.

I am sorry for derailing this again, but i wanted to hear what Jotronic thinks about Ghos HST. I know it may sound like a broken record, but lets face it, his result is pretty damn good so what should we talk about :-)

Thiw is what i call a NW6 to NW? transformation because in your case it fits your head so it is in my opinion a NW1 transformation bcause it just frames your head perfectl even hen you are not using wax, gel or whatever

10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Just doing my usual scanning around doing my ht's on the internet and ht forums research, and manage to stumble on Jotronics youtube page, well worth a look, gives an insight into 'the diary of a ht...'.

Dave on there is a character and you can skip through a full year in this guys shoes and how he lived with having a ht, also see Jotonics ht#4 buildup and run down, informative, so for those guys in my shoes (earlyish days of research, the two years plus mark!) go check it out.

Nice one Jotronic.

Oh and Jo, the short hair works way better fella.

10-25-2011, 05:39 PM

I have to say you've been a great source of confidence for me over the past few months. You've made some great comments about my results that leave me smiling every time I read them. Thanks for that:)

Regarding Dr. Gho, I'll admit I have not been following his progress like you have. I know you're a big fan of his but I'll hold off commenting for now. Instead, I ask that you point me to the stronger examples of his results that are online. I just spent about 30 minutes looking around and aside from his own website I didn't see much. I do recall seeing a video a while back of some famous hair dresser from Toronto (?) going to visit him and having a procedure. I also saw the pictures of the Dutch cyclist. My first impression of him was that he had his head tattooed at one point!

If you can point me to this information I'd be glad to share my thoughts on it.

Yeah, I prefer the short cut now. Problem is I can't find the time to get a new hair cut since those last photos were taken by the tracks. I'm trying to get my colleague to cut my hair, or my wife, and I'll record it on video:) Yeah, Dave is a great guy and did an awesome job for arguably the best video documentation ever done.

Follicle Death Row
10-26-2011, 10:53 AM
The short hair definitely works. Can't get my head around the number of grafts you've had and you still have another strip left! It's incredible. You must be tempted to go for some sort of record but I'm not sure where you'd find space to put that extra hair. Maybe on you forehead and face to go as Chewbacca for Halloween. :D

London Lad had mutant donor characteristics too. Best 3 I've seen are yourself, Nic Nitro and London Lad.

I doubt I have such favourable characteristics. Replicel sounds pretty exciting though. They're based in Vancouver too. What do you think Joe; reckon they could pull it off in say 5 years time?

10-26-2011, 11:28 PM
No matter how many times I see this, I'm still amazed! Hey Jo, how old were you in the pic where you are smiling with the green shirt? Your donor looked very thin in that pic. Would you consider your donor to be average or less? Your result is amazing!

10-30-2011, 10:56 AM

Thanks for your comments. Regarding Replicel, we got wind of them a few years ago when they were operating under a different name. From what we learned there wasn't much substance to their claims but things could have changed since. British Columbia has some incredible science being performed so I wouldn't be surprised if a major breakthrough comes from here.

I was 31 or barely 32 in that pic. My donor at the time was considered a 3 out of 10 based on the Seattle consultant's (Mike Ferko) assessment but that is because I had two horizontal strip scars. Mike and Dr. Wong both said that only one donor scar would be removed and I'd get 1800 to 2400 grafts. Dr. Wong got BOTH scars and 2406 grafts in the first session and the rest is history. Currently, as a self diagnosis, I'd say my donor density is fair and my donor laxity is above average considering how much work I've had done. I could conceivably get another 2000 grafts but I think I'm done with strip now unless I absolutely need more work.

11-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Wow man, the results look fantastic! Actually, I scrolled through your pics about a million times because I just cant get my head around the yield you got out of your seemingly meager donor area. I think I would have to transplant my back and legs hairs to get such a result.

I believe it because I am seeing it, but it still seems mathematically impossible. What could H&W achieve with HM (if it exists)? Good for you JT!

11-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks Dallas for your comments.

So I'm at 13.5 months now and I decided to get a buzz cut to see how it all turned out. #8 for the top and #3 for the sides and back. My hair looks a LOT thinner in these pictures but it illustrates something I've been telling all of you for years. There is a sweet spot for length and of course when one cuts their hair this short it will look considerably thinner than even when it is only a little bit longer. In my 11 month update the top was approximately 2 inches long whereas here the top is one inch long. With the top 2 inches long my hair looks like it is completely full save for the slightly thinning look in the crown.

11-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Great stuff Joe! Your hair looks good regardless. If you were able to get a #2 on the side, the top would probably look fuller. Still looks good.

11-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Still looks good and plus it is age appropriate. And let's face it, it is one thing to have thin hair up top that you are sure will eventually fall out as opposed to thin hair up top that you know will not fall out. Cool that you can experiment with hair length and different styles. I cannot even recall when I was last able to do that. You are set man!

Follicle Death Row
11-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Still looks really good that short. Maybe one day Joe will go for it and top London Lad! Do it. :D

Conservative estimate: 2000 left by strip and 1000 FUE. And Joe's already a fully restored norwood 6. Mind boggling. If you knew all HTs could turn out like this we'd all go for it.

11-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah, FDR, it's tempting to go for more. The only weak spot is the crown and 2000 more would really set me up but I know that once the length increases even only a little bit the improvement will be massive. I'm going to let it grow for now but still keep the sides and back relatively the same. I'll update again in a few weeks.

Follicle Death Row
11-16-2011, 05:26 PM
The hair looks very solid even that short. Must be very manageable. Still I guess it's always tempting to go for more somewhere down the line when there's more in the bank and you're close to the record. If you ever do FUE it would be great if you documented that too. The videos are great.

Would you ever consider doing a book/ebook like Spencer or Spex? Suppose you haven't got time but it would be an incredible resource from someone who has seen it all and done it all.

11-16-2011, 05:52 PM

Yeah, having my hair this short is refreshing and I've always liked the occasional buzz cut. It is easier now to get away with one because I don't have to worry about my donor scarring nearly as much as I used to. That is because of Dr. Wong's new technique that he used me as a guinea pig for. While I do like the cut I prefer it to be a bit longer so I'm going to let it grow out so I can get back to the style I had during my 11 month update. That is my favorite style now.

Funny you ask about a book. I've been trying to work on one for a few years but it keeps getting put on the back burner. I'm actually working on three books right now. One is going to be about my personal experiences as a young kid dealing with hair loss then dealing with the first two procedures with Dr. Norris and then how I transitioned into being repaired by Dr. Wong, starting the first online documentation of a hair transplant ever seen on the web, and then entering the industry as a professional.

The second book will be more of an aggregate of what one should know about hair loss and hair restoration similar to what Spex did. I've had outlines of this for about five years but I think my version will complement Spex's as his covered all the basics and is quite good. I bought it and thought it was very comprehensive. I'm going to present mine differently though and will get far more detailed about the more advanced topics.

The third book is a children's fiction book and has nothing to do with hair loss. I also have a few other fictitious stories running around in my head so who know what else I'll do.

Finally, since I upgraded my phone to the Iphone 4S I have been recording videos on my drive to and from work or when I'm just out and about running errands. I'm getting a bunch recorded before I release them and they are, quite simply, my ramblings about different topics regarding hair loss and hair restoration. I also answer questions I've received and talk about different situations I run into as a consultant and how I deal with them.

But yeah, time is a challenge especially being married now;)

Follicle Death Row
11-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Better get one of the books done before you have little nippers running around the place. You can write the childrens book for them when they come along. Definitely pursue the book. The industry could do with someone like yourself telling their story.

11-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Looking good buddy, i like the buzz cut.....really suits you imo:)

11-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks but I'm quickly growing it back out, at least the top anyway. I think that buzzing one's head during the winter is counterproductive, lol! It gets cold up there:)

11-21-2011, 08:23 PM
looks good

should look into Gho and grab 2 sets of 2,300 grafts and really top that bitch off

11-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Ye looks absolutely good, i agree with needhair, you should maybe consider a few HST grafts for the crown by Gho :-)

Would be nice to have a H&W/ Gho Hybrid patient :-)

11-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Ye looks absolutely good, i agree with needhair, you should maybe consider a few HST grafts for the crown by Gho :-)

Would be nice to have a H&W/ Gho Hybrid patient :-)

No offence Richard, I know you post a lot here and are trying to help people, but why do you keep talking about Gho? He has proven nothing! Did you watch the interview he did with Spencer Kobren? He came off looking like a shyster who couldn't even answer basic questions about his claims. If Gho was legit, every hair transplant doctor in the world be doing his procedure. Gho is a no go!

11-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Whatever. If you would have taken a look at our blog or the multiple links to pictures of people who had HSt or HSI done and there were clearly sprouting hairs again in the donor zone, you wouldnt talk such nonsense.

Also didnt you read Dr Coles statements? No i guess not.

He has proven enough, and so have other supporters.

Yes i watch the interview and had a different opinion then yours

The uestion about "if he is legit all would do it" was answered numerous times before. To me it seems that you ignored almost the complete year 2011 and the last half of 2010.

If you didnt know it, the anti Gho voices are somehow how i it called........ ah yes QUIET.

Oh and btw you funny flashy thumb down thing is actually very childish and utterly stupid, do you need fance visuals to support or back up your not existing knowledge and ignorance?

Btw can you tell me why some of the most harsh critiques of Gho went silent after an Gho appointment? And now they consider HST done on them? Also those people clearly say "Gho is an amateur when it comes to marketing he is a researcher but not a marketing man"

Also why are there no complains from people who had done HST? Strangely we get complaints from FUE and FUT, just curious.

Also dont get me wrong, but i dont really think that you are smart. I really respect jotronic because even with H&W hair he still has a very open mind about HM etc. So he is in fact something i would call a Sales Rep with a clear conscience, which definitely speaks for H&W imho.

I would really like to see jotronic go with Gho to be honest, this would be very amazing becaue he could completely fill his crown.

So please Delphi, the next time just dont say anything ok, because i think the time of people in forums who dont know anything but open their mouth all the time is finally over, cause we are at the brink of a new era

12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Ok, so I normally don't do this but last night the wife and I went to the H&W Xmas party and I thought I'd throw some Toppik in my hair just for the hell of it. My hair is still quite short so I was curious how well it would take. Obviously it worked very well and only servers to remind me of why I need to stay away from this stuff. I could get VERY used to this look. My hair is about 1.5 inches on the top and about .75 inch on the sides and the back. Oh, and btw, I'm 14 months post-op from HT#4.

12-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Looks brilliant Jo, the hair looks great and i know there's plenty to be said regarding concealer but if the results are/can be this good then why not!

Me myself i've been scared senseless away from ever even trying concealers due to the work involved and the ongoing work involved in using Toppik or Dermatch, being hooked on the stuff, only to look odd further down the hairloss road, forum members comments on other threads etc but on seeing the results i may just dip my toe in, a little off thread perhaps but you've mentioned concealer here a couple of times and you look great with it, so...

Jo, from where you've been, right now you look the business, regards 57mph

12-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Ok, so I normally don't do this but last night the wife and I went to the H&W Xmas party and I thought I'd throw some Toppik in my hair just for the hell of it. My hair is still quite short so I was curious how well it would take. Obviously it worked very well and only servers to remind me of why I need to stay away from this stuff. I could get VERY used to this look. My hair is about 1.5 inches on the top and about .75 inch on the sides and the back. Oh, and btw, I'm 14 months post-op from HT#4.

Joe, your hair looks natural and full. Your hair speaks volumes of the work performed by Dr Wong. You are a rockstar of the hair transplant community.
I thank you for sharing your journey with all of us.
Hasson and Wong are tops in my opinion!

01-11-2012, 04:35 PM
A remarkable repair job, very impressive, shows what can be achieved with the right doctor.

02-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Holy shit! The result is amazing! Congrats! But seriously, i think a buzzed head would fit you a lot more, with that leather jacket style of yours ;)

But again, it's really amazing! I'm happy for you m8.

02-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks, fellas. Yeah, the buzz look is ok and all and I'm thankful that I can pull it off to a certain degree but I like having options and longer hair means different hair styles. My hair isn't that long now though. I'm keeping it at about an inch on the sides and about three inches on top now but the bottom is tapered up from a #1 guard. It's a tight look but I get to do different things with my hair overall. I'm getting a nice trim next week before I head to Europe so I'll update then.