View Full Version : An announcement, just in case of a baldness cure
10-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Ok, I have an announcement to make regarding a cure for baldness. In the event that a baldness cure is announced, I will be absent from this forum for 1 week; I will be in the backyard jacking off. Now, I don't want anyone here to be worried about me if I'm gone for a while. It will take a week of constant celebration before I am able to return. When I do return after 1 week, I will resume my communications with everyone. I hope you understand and thank you for your understanding.
10-07-2010, 11:18 PM
That's how you'd spend your week, really? I'd be pooling my resources in order to organize Toronto's first annual Rogaine Bonfire in Trinity Bellwoods. I'd even invite the drum circle crowd to create an appropriately frenetic and celebratory atmosphere, although most of them are too young to be worrying about this stuff anyway.
10-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Iíll be running through the streets of New York kissing every pretty woman in sight just like it was VJ day!
10-08-2010, 08:28 PM
1) Run through the streets screaming of happiness to the point where I'm sure to lose my voice.
2) Go on a date with every single chick that I didn't have the confidence to ask out.
3) I will join in the burning of the Rogaine bottles and add in my Toppik bottles and all the Toppik spray maximizers that have clogged up over the years that have caused me to keep reordering.
4) Throw a playboy mansion style party, invite all you people who have helped everyone deal with this awful genetic mishap, and we can just enjoy life in a certain way where we were never able to. Hasson and Wong will be the guests of honor for their contribution to the field.
5) Probably repeat number 1 every time I get up in the morning.
What's kind of cool is that I'm 27 and I think I'll get to actually experience this sometime in my life.
10-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I would be sooo ****in happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yall think once the cure does come that even a norwood 6,7 can benefit??
10-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, when I say cure, I mean CURE! If they find a way to regrow hair and reverse MPB then I don't see why all hair could not be regrown. If they can't regrow everything(including Norwood 6 and 7 patterns)then I wouldn't consider it a cure. Sometimes I think about how much better my life would be if I had my hair back;****, I would be happy. Right now it seems like a big daydream. It's been so long since I had a full head of hair that I can hardly remember what it's like. If the cure comes in our lifetimes then we'll all have to get together and have a party;the beer's on me...
10-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I will legally change my name to Kenny Powers. I will proceed to grow out a fro like mullet, and will follow that up with some tight corn rows.