View Full Version : Rogaine effect

07-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Ok,what's the deal with Rogaine? It's been around for years,but I don't know anyone personally that has used this product.

Any success stories out there?

07-25-2010, 10:55 AM
i've used it for about two/three years in combination with an oral. it helps keep the hair you have. i prefer the foam. it's really easy to apply. you may go through a shedding phase initially, but that usually stops and things thicken up.

Dr. Glenn Charles
07-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Like most medications and treatments. You will find many who think it is the greatest thing ever and has really made a positive difference. While just as many will say that it did not help their situation at all, and in fact they will swear it actually made things worse.

08-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Doctor Charles

I have a question over shaving a head after a hair transplant

I have an 8-9cm scar on the back of my head and the grafts were taken and placed into the front portion of the temples. Now I feel like I want to shave to a number 2 or 1 all over. I am not overly fussed about the scar and will do my best to lessen it with Bio Oil or even correction at some point but shaved down in your opinion would I look completely inappropriate (still have hair on top and in crown and its only slightly thinned)

I understand you have not seen me but in your opinion on people shaving down after hair transplants with strip what are your thoughts